Futurama: Bender's Big Score!!!!MOVIE!!!!

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
Futurama: Bender's Big Score
200px-Dvdcoverbender.jpg

Futurama: Bender's Big Score is an upcoming straight-to-DVD movie based on the animated series Futurama to be released in the US on November 27, 2007. The title is a parody of Shaft's Big Score. The movie is written by Ken Keeler, based on a story by Ken Keeler & David X. Cohen, directed by Dwayne Carey-Hill, and is set to include the Nibblonians, Seymour, Barbados Slim, Morbo, Robot Santa, the God space entity, Al Gore, and Zapp Brannigan.

Returning guests will include Al Gore as himself; Sarah Silverman, who has voiced Michelle (though whether this will be the role that she voices in the movie is as yet unconfirmed); and Coolio, reprising his role as Kwanzaa-bot. The voice recording finished July 3.

PLOT.
The Planet Express crew fights to save the world from nudist alien internet scammers, who send Bender back into the past to steal the world's greatest treasures. The secret to time travel is tattooed on Fry's buttocks, Leela finds true love, and Fry learns a terrible secret about his destiny and his buttocks.[6][7] A preview of the film appeared on the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: The Power Cosmic Edition.

Cast
Billy West = Philip J. Fry, Doctor Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Zapp Brannigan, Various.
Katey Sagal = Turanga Leela, Various.
John DiMaggio = Bender Bending Rodriguez, Various.
Phil LaMarr = Hermes Conrad, Various.
Lauren Tom = Amy Wong, Various.
Maurice LaMarche = Kif Kroker, Various.
Frank Welker = Nibbler, Various.
Al Gore = Himself.
Coolio = Kwanzabot.
Dawnn Lewis = LaBarbara Conrad.
Mark Hamill = Chanukah Zombie
David Herman = Various.
Tress MacNeille = Various.

information from wikipedia

Here's the Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
May be worth renting once the dvd is released. I for one probably won't buy it..

WOOOOOOO
Buyin it!
Nice find

thats too cool , i mean come on......
BENDER doing a SHAFT parody!!!..........

cool.!!!!!!.

This is the first of 4 movies that they're going to do.

Also, each will be broken up into 4 individual chunks and air as half hour episodes on TV (most likely on Comedy Central) for a total of 16 episodes.

[Adult Swim] should get them...

Syntax said:
May be worth renting once the dvd is released. I for one probably won't buy it..
I have to agree. Although I am a fan of the show, this sounds more like a rent than a purchase. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Already pre-ordered through Amazon! $19.99 and free shipping, WOOT!

I don't think I even thought about the relevance of my avatar and this thread, hahahaha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tails McCloud~ said:
[Adult Swim] should get them...

While they do run the old rerun episodes, the deal for the new ones went to Comedy Central. At least for the first run. Conceivably they could end up on Adult Swim someday.

ill buy it. divided by 4 friends and thats only $5 each to see it as soon as it comes out. We'll just share the dvds.

Back