Favorite disney movie

yup. Probably one of there best. Disney like to make good movie and Then rehash a billion ****in times really poorly. It all movies made in Walts lifetime that were good and then new people cant come up with anything better.

I really liked spirited away that movie is pretty sweet. Out of all movies from disney it has the best story. And theres no annoying musical scenes to ruin it.

The Lion King films have always been my favourite Disney films. And that hidden "Sex" word thing is an added bonus. :lol:

fatalorgasm92 said:
yup. Probably one of there best. Disney like to make good movie and Then rehash a billion ****in times really poorly. It all movies made in Walts lifetime that were good and then new people cant come up with anything better.

I really liked spirited away that movie is pretty sweet. Out of all movies from disney it has the best story. And theres no annoying musical scenes to ruin it.

Just to clear things up
Spirited Away, originally known in Japan as Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (千と千尋の神隠し, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi?), is an Academy Award winning 2001 film by the Japanese anime studio Studio Ghibli, written and directed by famed animator Hayao Miyazaki. Its original Japanese title can be translated as The Spiriting Away of Sen and Chihiro or Sen and the Spiriting Away of Chihiro.
The film received many awards, including the second Oscar ever awarded for Best Animated Feature, the first anime film to win an Academy Award, and the only winner of that award to win among five nominees (in every other year there were three nominees).

Ie its not by Disney they just realsed it

emperorsnewgroovedvdcover.jpg

Made of WIN!

Don't laugh at me. I liked the Little Mermaid. Ursula is the best! She cracks me up. Also Beauty and the Beast, and Emperor's New Groove. Great flicks.

Darkprinny said:
Just to clear things up

Ie its not by Disney they just realsed it
If it has disney in the credits its disney. Quite a few American Disney movies do the same thing. I.E Toy Story, Bugs, Cars, etc. They were made by pixar but distributed by disney.

But disney didnt make it
So there for its not by Disney

Its like sayin Virgin made the old Resident evils

Majoy tom, Pixar is a Disney studio, disney is the company that own's it and is it, Ie the Disney Pixar.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Majoy tom, Pixar is a Disney studio, disney is the company that own's it and is it, Ie the Disney Pixar.
Check again Disney no longer owns pixar..... They gave it up awhile ago.

Cpt.McCloud said:
What Wiki Has To Say

Disney fully aqquired Pixar in January 2006 for 7.3 Billion dollars.
That means Disney is more of a money whore than Nintendo. :eek: I can't believe it...

If "Spirited Away" is Disney produced, I choose that fo' sho. What a great movie, especially for my age when I watched it.

On January 24, 2006, Pixar entered into an agreement with The Walt Disney Company to merge the two companies. The deal was approved by shareholders of both companies and the merger became effective on May 5, 2006. Pixar is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.

Right from the horses mouth =]

Linkage

I Don't Think Disney Was Involved In Spirted Away Tbh, Maybe They Just Disturbrited It?

ssbb_lover said:
What a great movie, especially for my age when I watched it.
Yeah, it truly was a master-piece. I think it is one of Miyazaki's best work. I still have a massive poster in my room, which I got after watching Spirited Away for the first time.

I Enjoyed Laputa and the cat returns, the anime's, I saw them a while back.

I don't know why but i really liked them.

(Not Disney, while on subject of anime)

Back