Favorite SNES Game

thgat one game, yoshis island i think, with baby mario, and at the end you see baby luigi THAT GAME IS AWESOME!
hey shyguy's favorite game is yoshis island too i just looked up! coool! i remember beating that game, soooo fun

I would say Romance of the Three kingdoms II. I still play the game. Just to bid my time till Wii.

Final Fantasy 3. The one w/ Sabin, Terra, Cyan. I have to clarify since FF3 is classified as FF6 in Japan I think. Not sure, the whole FF series is messed up in #'s.

Link to the past, Mario Kart second and Mario World third.... I also loved the street fighter series on the nes, it was pretty awesome

motherbrainrulez said:
super mario world. i remember when i got it for my 2nd birthday along with my snes. a link to the past and super metroid closely follow. just typing about this makes me wanna wii so much lol

when i say remember i mean love watchin the video of it

I did play the GBA version of ALTTP at a friends house and needless to say I am still looking for it in preorders at EB or game shops in Australia and still have not found one!!

Any have any suggestions on how to obtain one?

So in other words you downloaded it for an emulator? Shame on you, its people like you who make Nintendo loose money. You can do it to Sony though :)

I would have to say my favs are the Donkey Kong Country games.

Back