I got a SNES. So what games to get?

lol I thought the same thing Dreville

Unirally must be what folks in th UK call Uniracers. It's great. It's mentioned in this thread somewhere I think.

Last edited:
dreville said:
Dude, seriously? I think you've been smokin one too many lookin at ur username!! True lies?!? Claymates?!? Bubsy!!??!! But most of all, BRUTAL?!?!?!?!?! Bad, bad standards...

lol
well those are the ones i grew up on so i guess they just appeal to me then...
but i cant call them bad... maybe true lies but the rest are better i reckon

I guess for some its no contest:

Super Mario RPG
Secret of Mana/Evermore
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World
Final Fantasy II/III (IV/VI)
Super GameBoy (So you can play pokemon)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Zelda (Dont matter, their all good)
BomberMan

You are gotting most of those anyways but, the others would be good to consider.

I must second Shadowrun and ActRaiser. Those are two of the most unique games on the SNES and they are great collector's prizes too. If you can, try to get them in the box with instructions. I had forgotten all about the SNES version of Shadowrun. I remember that game was what made me realize my Genesis had finally been outdone by Nintendo again. The SNES version was far superior in colors and general graphic clarity.

Never got into Earthbound, thought it overrated! But Shadowrun was a different league, how it got released on a Nintendo console back then is amazing considering how adult it is, and without it I don't think anyone would've made the Deus Ex games which IMO are possibly the best games ever made. Apart from the aformentioned Secret of Mana of course, which I don't think will ever be beaten if you take into account all genres, it truly had everything, and still does.

Back