just found my old snes

now that is lazy.......you could of been spending time looking it up instead of reply to post

This is one of THE best games for the SNES, but it can be hard to find: Metal Warriors

Don't knock it till ya try it.

This is one of THE best games for the SNES, but it can be hard to find: Metal Warriors

Don't knock it till ya try it.

Sorry didn't mean to double post

Last edited:
hey i'm not that lazy. now, if i had to cross the street i might not. or if had to go into my yard.... j/k. na, the truth is that i really don't care for looking up old games. if i like it and i don't have it, the only way i'll buy it is if just showed up in front of my face while i was at a store or something.

LiquidD said:
hey i'm not that lazy. now, if i had to cross the street i might not. or if had to go into my yard.... j/k. na, the truth is that i really don't care for looking up old games. if i like it and i don't have it, the only way i'll buy it is if just showed up in front of my face while i was at a store or something.
your not lazy to go to a store?......wow.....lol

i wish i can give off 2 different meanings....lol

if i was to throw it in your face....would you buy it?.....or throw it back?.....lol

hey, you can give other words different meaning. all you have to do is completely ignore the dictionary and all who say other wise =D
now, if you threw the game at my face, i'll wouldn't buy it or throw it back. i'll just take it.

who cares. you can give a new meaning to idiot and people wouldn't know it! you have a give a complete disregard to what people say.
example. to be lazy means to not be lazy and if you call me an idiot you're right because idiot means wise and awesome dude. awesome....

Back