Favorite Tony Hawk Game

i think they had it down by 2.. and besides that i really only like 4 its like james bond all of them are good but pretty much a sequal to the first good one which was 2... 1 didnt have all the bugs tweaked out of it...

Yeah, thps1 had too many bugs, 2 was better, however the levels were way too small, the 3rd one had much larger levels, that was the first really good thps game for me.

I only own nintendo systems so i missed 2x and Project 8. Am i missing anything special? I heard Travis Barker is a secret character in P8 which kicks ass because blink-182 is my favorite band. Is that the only cool thing?

i liked number 1 and 2 they really got me into skateboarding games, the music was brill for those 2. one of my favourite songs that will always remind me of tony hawks is goldfinger- superman i think its called

I love THAS for DS and THUG2(ps2) + THAW(pc w/ wiimote ^^). I haven't played THP8 yet.

project 8 is ****, i had it on ps2 and its ****en stupid, i mean you do a fs flip and it says you do a bs flip! :mad5:its stupid. Underground one was the best new york level was my favourite, also the college level in THPS4 was a good level

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 was a piece of crap. I mean it was ok but the levels were cramed and you could get redicules air and you couldn't choose which skill level you can go up in. THPS1 was also way too easy. Tony Hawk 2 on the N64 was the best. I haven't played many others but 2 was the best hands down.

Well i love the games, but i agree you get way to much air when you do stuff on the games, its so unrealistic. Im gonna have to say either Thug, or Thug 2 since in thug2 the practice room was one of the original levels.

Back