Favorite Weapons Of MoH:H2

M1 Garand all the way baby. I perfer the Allies's weapons over the Axis, other then the Gewerh (spelling?) rifle- i perfer that one over the Springfield rifle

I agree that the M1 Gerand and the Karibiner are great weapons, but only if you manage a headshot. It takes about 5-6 shots to the body to kill someone, and since they are slow shooting, you'll most likely die if you try that. If you you think they suck it is because you are not using them as they are meant to be used. It's more of a campers type weapon and better if you see them before they see you. You can't use it like an MP40. Then it would suck.

I suck with all of the weapons so it doesn't really matter what i use. They shoot me with one bullet and i'm dead and I hit them with 3 or 4 or more and nothing. Guess i need to learn this lag thing. If you see me online I'll be the one with -10+

Also it helps to aim for the head. Not just with slow shooting weapons, but all of them. Headshots actually accumulate dammage, body shots seem to be useless.

actually, it's best to aim for the chest and let recoil do the work.

it takes only 8 chest shots to kill with mp40, and 2 or 3 shots with a rifle.

so yeah, aim for the boobs.

if shot at the chest, then yes, 8 shots should do the trick. i've tested it myself.

Back