Favorite Weapons Of MoH:H2

in that case, try using a different gun, then going back to mp40 if you really like it that much. it'll seem like an instant ko machine.

i use thompson to train myself to not spray like a madman, and i use shotgun to practice my reflex time and aim. snipers are pretty hard to use, but i do it cuz it's just SO satisfying to kill someone from across a map.

AoWFraggit said:
in that case, try using a different gun, then going back to mp40 if you really like it that much. it'll seem like an instant ko machine.

i use thompson to train myself to not spray like a madman, and i use shotgun to practice my reflex time and aim. snipers are pretty hard to use, but i do it cuz it's just SO satisfying to kill someone from across a map.
I do use different guns, look at my other post, and I never said I stink with the MP40, I just said it was hard to control. I usually get around 1st place.

I haven't played too much but my favorite is probably the STG44 or the thompson.

I like the shotgun in single player but for some reason I can never kill someone with it online even if I shoot them 3 or 4 times from like 5 feet away.

you gotta learn to shoot slightly in front of em cuz of lag. it's weird, but it's a 100% pwnage shot if u get it right.

I'm not getting a lot of love for the Karabiner here. I like it personally but I do rarely see others using it. And as for what Fraggit said about the MP40 being a noob cannon. I have to disagree. First of all, yes the clip is massive and in that sense it is slightly easier. However the damage of the Thompson trumps that of the MP40 so it is hard to say which one is simply better.

mp40 may deal a bit less dmg than thompson, but it has almost double the clip size and a lightning fast rate of fire. plus, it's deadly accurate.

broken weapon if you ask me.

navroze1 said:
M1 Bazooka, Panzershrek, Gewhr Rifle!

KARABINER STINKS!

...you obviously have no idea what the bloody f*ck you're doing. i correct myself by saying mp40 is NOT the noob cannon. m1 bazooka is.

and it's ok, you just suck with karabiner. =)

Actually no, the Bazooka is the n00b cannon *LOL*

By the way, I see a fellow MOHH2 clanner............Art of War I assume......Bravo Company here.....

AoWFraggit said:
thompson, shotgun, and springfield FTW.

oh, and nades are the shyt. not mp40. mp40 is the noob cannon.

their is no noob gun they each have strengths and weaknesses, personally i like the stg44 and the tompson the M1 Gerand is also killer

nah. it's widely known that the m1 bazooka is the noob cannon.

Chewy said:
I haven't played too much but my favorite is probably the
I like the shotgun in single player but for some reason I can never kill someone with it online even if I shoot them 3 or 4 times from like 5 feet away.
Really.
It can work great sometimes, with 1hit/2hit kills.
Others, damn. I can waste all the ammo I have.

I've only had the game since last Friday, though.
I still have to learn to beat the lag.

The Shotgun would be my weapon, though.
After that, I'd say the mp40.

I hate grendades, only because I haven't figured out how to use properly them yet.
laugh.gif

It also doesn't help, that I have no idea on how to use the sprint button.
huh.gif

Tapping C does nothing.

And, Bazooka users deserve an automatic teabag.

bazooka users deserve a grenade in the mouth.

Back