Favorite Wii Game

as of now twilight princess is my favorite but i just got a wii :p however im lookin forward to getting mario kart, CoD WaW since i loved it on my 360,mario galaxy,metroid prime possibly,and RE UC looks pretty fun i havent played RE 4 yet on my wii but i own it it seems like itll be fun it was when i had it for GC

I like Endless Ocean 1, Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy, Blazing Angels, My sims, Nhl 09, and quite a few others!!! Not very picky PLus wii sports

Single player = Resident evil 4 is my favourite game,only completed it 3 days ago.

Multiplayer = COD WAW and The Conduit are keeping me busy,loving the conduit online.

My all time favorite is Carnival. I've never gotten tired of that game. One of the first games I bought.

A close second would be Warioware Smooth Moves.

I like twilight princess. The storyline was great and the game was really hard. Overall its just my favourite game.

It varies for me, but lately my fave games are RB2/Beatles with drums/cymbals, Excite Truck (finally got it!), Ghost Squad, and MOH:H2. Plus Williams Pinball as an all-time fave. TW10 Golf (WM+) is up there too.

My favorite games are Star Fox Assualt,SSBB,NSMB Wii and Mario Baseball and Sonic adventure 2 battle

Last edited:
Back