Favourite Zelda game yet?

wiimaster2006

wii master
Dec 16, 2006
What is your favourate Zelda game and what gets you :crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: about it. My favourite is Zelda:twilight princess because of the setting of the game and the game layout.

Phantom Hourglass because it wasnt super hard and it wasnt super easy and it was just an awesome game

P.S. not twilight princess or ocarina of time because everyone told me wat i should do, even wen i told them to shut up

I havnt played alot of Zelda games. My favorite console one was TP (though honorable mention to WW just because it mixed up the series a bit with its art style.) And my favorite handheld one was 4 swords adventure for GBA. It made for some great co-op fun.

Twilight Princess is my overall favorite, but Ocarina of Time was one of the best in my books.

I agree with nic7 and I also think Ocarina is the best game ever made then in second is Twilight Princess.

OoT, Wind Waker and TP were all good games. Even the master quest version of OoT was good!

OoT was an amazing games, allowed you to get really involved in the story, but I've played it and completed about 4 times so it's lost its apeal (including MQ once).

MM took a little getting into, but was still a lot of fun.

WW was original and a great concept, but it was a little dull spending ages going across the sea.

TP was too easy, but still fun.

Hopefuly the next one on the Wii will be harder.

I've played and i own all of the original Zelda titles!Ocarina of Time is the number 1 followed by Link To The Past and Link's Awakening!Especially Link's Awakening is soooo full of memories... Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are top games too . Majora's Mask and Minish Cap had some wonderful things to offer! The original NES titles are out of comparison cause they're classic and without them, there wouldn't be the Zelda series as we love it, today. Oracle Of Seasons & Ages were really great "descendants" of Link's Awakening.
In total there is not a single game of the series that someone could name just "GREAT".

My Favorite Zelda game is OoT.

This game has an exciting story and is very difficult at some places.

Besides there are interesting items, for example the fire- or ice-arrows.

Twilight Princess was easy, but the graphics were astounding. Ocarina of Time was a nice game, it was hard, and yet easy. Majora's Mask was fun after you got the Ocarina. Wind Waker was cute, yet monotonous. All the gameboy games are fun. Phantom Hourglass was a nice combo, and it incorporated the newer art style of the Wind Waker. And if you haven't noticed, they used Navi's hey sound for Ceila on Phantom Hourglass. But my top two would have to be Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Back