Favourite Zelda game yet?

my favorite is phantom hourglass because it's a really good game and you can take it with you, it is also easy to put it down and pick it up later and still understand whats going on unlike the older games

Mine would be A Link To The Past. Not only is it my fav Zelda game but it's also my fav game of all time! There's just always been something about it, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've played through it. Now I love OoT, WW and TP alot but in my mind they just didn't beat out ALTTP..

I guess i just never got that same feeling from the new games, even if they are still fantastic.

Majora's Mask, a very unique game with heaps of sidequests and is the last Zelda game I remeber challenging me quite a fair bit (Kafaei and Anju anyone?). After tha I'd have to go with OoA/OoS as 2nd pick and then probabbly OoT for 3rd.

I agree, Majoras mask was kick ass. Ocarina of time was the bomb, and Majoras Mask was the perfect sequel. The Kafaei and Anju quest keept me busy along time.
Usually say OOT, but this time i'm going for Majoras Mask

Peach said:
Mine would be A Link To The Past. Not only is it my fav Zelda game but it's also my fav game of all time! There's just always been something about it, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've played through it. Now I love OoT, WW and TP alot but in my mind they just didn't beat out ALTTP..

I guess i just never got that same feeling from the new games, even if they are still fantastic.

****ing right.

That is also my favourite Zelda game.

It's the one game I am always in the mood for. It always brings me back to 1992 sitting around with mates, eating junk food to the early hours and getting excited about the dungeon or new clue we just solved. Now, those were the days.

supanova said:
****ing right.

That is also my favourite Zelda game.

It's the one game I am always in the mood for. It always brings me back to 1992 sitting around with mates, eating junk food to the early hours and getting excited about the dungeon or new clue we just solved. Now, those were the days.

Exactly! I have enjoyed every Zelda release but there's just something about ALTTP. Yay for memories! :D

I personally liked Ocarana of time the best. I liked how there was the 7 years shift and there were many temples. I also liked Wind Waker.

Its close tie between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. TP had great game play and obviously looked beautiful visually. But Ocarina of Time had WAY better storyline.

Haha, and seeing as my dad was a Zelda maniac, it was surprising that I only got into it a short while ago.

Ocarina of time will never be surpassed, to this day it is still the top rated game of all time.

Back