WTF at Amazon UK Review

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
"Ok so I first looked at the Wii Controller's and thought Eurch! It differs so much from the normal hand held controllers and the fact that you have to swing it around is a just cause for accidents (as we have recently seen in the news), However I also read a review by a woman who has lost all four fingers on her left hand and now only has the use of her thumb, she is an avid gamer but finds it difficult to play games obviously, with the new Wii Remote having difficulty playing games is now a different matter, I am unsure whether Nintendo had the disabilty factor in mind but they've certainly scored well with the Wii Remote, however being some what of an avid gamer myself the controller still differs to much from the conventional controller and is one of the first that can be a damged to your health and those around you for me to like it 100%"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/B000IMWK2G/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/026-7169600-7621223

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Back