Amazon.co.uk sell out in 3 minutes

it seemed like 2 seconds to me, but it was deffinately under 5.

UKResist said:
7mins sounds more likly lol, coz i took me about 3 just 2 fill my details out, lol I was rushin like Fcuk 2 get order done Fast, lol.

Just hope my card accepts it, havin probs with bank card , Argh! lol

Hope you get it :thumbsup:

I have pre ordered mine at my local Gamestation, I was the 149th person to reserve at that one shop alone :yikes: :lol:

Doogs said:
I managed to pre-order one with amazon yesterday morning.

The only disappointing thing is that when I got the order confirmation, it states an estimated despatch date of 11th Dec with delivery date of 14-15 Dec. Hope this isn't the case as the FAQ on the site before the pre-order started said they would be despatched in time to be delivered on the 8th.
I got that so I bailed out. It's going to be a gift so if I can't get it before Christmas then it's pointless. I didn't like the way Amazon changed the goal posts.

sheppy124 said:
Did you select the first class delivery, otherwise to goes onto a later delivery, however sometimes amazon ship earlier than estimated date (though its been rare in my case)
It didn't matter what delivery you chose the delivery date didn't change. the fact that some got a delivery date for the 8th makes me think this was for some 'second' batch.

Does it matter though Ya still get it for xmas holidays wont ya lol.
Impatient people a!
I can imagine boxing day already Fcukin Gr8

sheppy124 said:
Did you select the first class delivery, otherwise to goes onto a later delivery, however sometimes amazon ship earlier than estimated date (though its been rare in my case)

Yup, first class delivery selected. Interestingly, the new FAQ on the site says...

've pre-ordered a Wii from Amazon.co.uk. Will I get it on launch day (December 8, 2006)?
UK customers: if you choose First Class delivery, your console should be dispatched in time for delivery on December 8...

...so I'll remain hopeful that the delivery info on the confirmation email was simply wrong :wink:

December 8th..

I'll try my luck on day 1 at my local Game shop, took the day off (and a copple more) to be there 4 the opening.
Too much "finger crossing" for a delivery on release day IMHO, but best of luck to U guys :thumbsup:

I'm French so no boxing day off for me, crappity-crap! :mad2: anyhow, a good 5 day week-end to celebrate launch should do just as fine...

Attachments

• kimimaro.jpg
    kimimaro.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 214
Both me and my housemate got ours off amazon, we both ordered first class and got the 14th-15th as delivery date, this is a bug, if you go track packages then view or change order, then deselect and reselect first class it changes the delivery estimate back to 8-9th.

Dev/Null said:
Both me and my housemate got ours off amazon, we both ordered first class and got the 14th-15th as delivery date, this is a bug, if you go track packages then view or change order, then deselect and reselect first class it changes the delivery estimate back to 8-9th.

Thanks for the tip. Now says 8-9th for me too. Makes me feel better as I'd already booked the 8th off work.

Not long now :cool:

Back