feeling cheap in races?

goldluigi

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
every time I work my way to 1st I get sucker punched to 5th with a bule spiney shell and awalys screws up when im 5 feet from the finish line! STUIPED BLUE SHELL!

images

Ugh, the so-close so-far moments in Mario Kart... I still remember where I was blue shell'd 6 times throughout a single race. The last blue shell was when the finish line was in sight, on Bowser's Castle (Wii version). I was also hit in rapid succession by a Red Shell, a Thunderbolt, another Red Shell, and tossed into the lava pillars. From 1st to 8th in a flash. =/ My rating plummeted, lol. The worst part is that is was terrible luck on my part, no hackers or anything. :lol:

What's even worse are the hackers that have infinite stars, and trap you in one place right before the finish line. The only thing worse than being cheated into 12th place is being unable to FINISH the race! Dx I've only had that happen once, but it ain't fun.

What's even worse are the hackers that have infinite stars, and trap you in one place right before the finish line. The only thing worse than being cheated into 12th place is being unable to FINISH the race! Dx I've only had that happen once, but it ain't fun.

yeah hackers could even stall you until 5 minutes !let me finish douche bag.

Back