FIFA 08 persona.

Whoops

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
5231-0127-5051-6215
Whats your persona when you play online?

Mines Whoopsfire if anyone sees me online playing FIFA. I couldnt have Whoops because it was took so i went with that :lol:

Mine's Lewi T...surprisingly! I'll add you as a friend when I next go on it.

I assume you still need the friend code system to add people?
I'm considering part-exchanging mario Strikers for fifa..

Mine is wh1sky. My main team is Man U, but more than happy to change if my opponents team has less stars, its only fair as I am just so good, LOL!

mine is bolerus

team is stoke city

feel free to add me, shame there isnt any ingame chat functions

llol_slim said:
I assume you still need the friend code system to add people?
I'm considering part-exchanging mario Strikers for fifa..
Nope you don't. It uses EA Nation so you just search for people on the EA Messenger then add them.

Lewi T said:
Nope you don't. It uses EA Nation so you just search for people on the EA Messenger then add them.

thanks. Think I might buy it at the weekend/

has any body had a problem with thier defence going completely awol?

was playing a very sneaky person last night (didnt note his name, but he had a 3 star team slected and as soon as i hit my accept button for my team he changed to barcelona - afterwards he tried to join my lobby game and i wouldnt allow him in, so he has lost out not me)

he beat nme 6 -1 every time he got the ball past the halfway line, i had no defenders anywhere near to be able to get a tackle in, so he was basically scoring from anywhere he liked.

This hasnt happened before, is it a bug? any body have any information or seen it before at all?

bolerus said:
has any body had a problem with thier defence going completely awol?

was playing a very sneaky person last night (didnt note his name, but he had a 3 star team slected and as soon as i hit my accept button for my team he changed to barcelona - afterwards he tried to join my lobby game and i wouldnt allow him in, so he has lost out not me)

he beat nme 6 -1 every time he got the ball past the halfway line, i had no defenders anywhere near to be able to get a tackle in, so he was basically scoring from anywhere he liked.

This hasnt happened before, is it a bug? any body have any information or seen it before at all?
What team were you? There's numerous possibilities here, e.g. the formation of your team, tactics, the way you play, and just the general ability of your players!

i know what you are saying lewi T

but it has only happened once, and i always use the same team and same formation / player line up

unless, barcelona being a 5 gold star team made the difference /shrug will see if it happens again

It might have just been random misfortune! Or who knows, it could have been some kind of bug, I mean, I've came across a couple, such as invisible players, or this when I was playing just before...

SP_A0005.jpg

SP_A0006.jpg

Keepers go AWOL and i mean properly AWOL i was playing against this guy where his keeper ran out of the box kicked the ball but decided to just stay there it was very strange. Plus defenders sometimes end up in a huddle like there talking to each other or something. :crazy:

bolerus said:

I think I played this arsehole aswell, except I managed to go 1 up against him just before half-time and the prick quit!
I can't stand the quitters! I have noticed that some people quit not long after the game has kicked off, if they have trouble getting the ball off you straight away. Is it possible to quit within a certain time of the game starting and it wont show up on there record as a loss?

Back