FIFA 08 persona.

Wh15ky said:
I think I played this arsehole aswell, except I managed to go 1 up against him just before half-time and the prick quit!
I can't stand the quitters! I have noticed that some people quit not long after the game has kicked off, if they have trouble getting the ball off you straight away. Is it possible to quit within a certain time of the game starting and it wont show up on there record as a loss?

Its funny you should say that because i thought if they quit on you or dissconnects by accident you should win by default. But sometimes it doesnt register iv had it done on me but it didnt give me the win.

Wh15ky said:
I think I played this arsehole aswell, except I managed to go 1 up against him just before half-time and the prick quit!
I can't stand the quitters! I have noticed that some people quit not long after the game has kicked off, if they have trouble getting the ball off you straight away. Is it possible to quit within a certain time of the game starting and it wont show up on there record as a loss?

Its not always deliberate though, ive been trying to play for the last 2 nights but every time i get to the game I get a connection lost error just after kick off, pulling my hair out, ive set my router up as a DMZ and everything

Whoops said:
Its funny you should say that because i thought if they quit on you or dissconnects by accident you should win by default. But sometimes it doesnt register iv had it done on me but it didnt give me the win.
It depends whether it's a ranked game or not. Also how long as been played, because if it's near the beginning then it just isn't counted.

I haven't seen any glitches yet, so I guess I might be lucky. My persona is:
Gina

Yea nothing special :)

Also I'm getting really annoyed with people quitting the game in the middle or beginning as well :/

Last edited:
Who do you play as when your online?

I started playing as my favourite team then realised everyone plays with the top teams. I play as Chesterfield in Coca-Cola League 2 and there only a two star team. Who do you all play with?

I play with Southampton from the Coca-Cola Championship League. I've noticed that too with people playing with 4 or 5 star teams. It's a bit annoying.

well i have gotten to the point now, where I play what ever teams I can, and when they are play 4/5 star team, I just play as though stoke (3 star) would do, play for a win but expect a defeat... which i normally get,

I have won 4 lost 10 lol, but all but 2 of those defeats have been in extra time or penalties

how do you add people to you friends list in fifa?>

I usually play as Liverpool, but that's who I support so that's okay! I'll start going other teams, it's just I want to master Liverpool for tournaments.

bolerus said:
how do you add people to you friends list in fifa?>
When online, press 2 to bring up the EA Messenger, then select a recent opponent with A, and go on 'Send friend request' or whatever it is. If you know their persona, you can search for them by pressing 2 (I think) when you have the EA Messenger up, then do the same.

I'll search all you guys and add you when I next go on Fifa :thumbsup:

kevkenko
your choice how to play your game of course. But where is the challenge in playing as the best team?

its much more fun, and much more rewarding playing a game against a more skilled team and still managing to get a win

bolerus said:
its much more fun, and much more rewarding playing a game against a more skilled team and still managing to get a win
I often think that, I mean I go Liverpool because I support them, and because I like to master them before I start being all different teams. But I see a lot of people who's favourite team is, say, Luton, then they'll just change it to Barcelona! I rarely see a person being their favourite club if its not very good, even if I choose a weaker team.

Lewi T said:
I often think that, I mean I go Liverpool because I support them, and because I like to master them before I start being all different teams. But I see a lot of people who's favourite team is, say, Luton, then they'll just change it to Barcelona! I rarely see a person being their favourite club if its not very good, even if I choose a weaker team.

I did use to change to a better team if they did. But now that iv gotten more used to the controls i play with Chesterfield all the time now no matter what. I love playing teams that have 5 stars and beating them its really satisfying when you do. I beat a guy 2-0 he was Ajax that was a good game

Back