FIFA Soccer 08 - Winner or Loser?

I have to say for myself Fifa is the best soccer game out there. I think the manager mode is very good and online is always a +.

my cousin is a huge soccer/wii fan... he bought fifa 08 and took it back the next day... he said it was ****. pure ****.

i cant comment because i never played it, but he said the controls were ok but the game just seemed to be too slow and frustrating.

Definately buy it, the only problem I see is if you are a true Fifa fan and you are use to the normal controls, you might find it hard adapting. Took me a couple of hours to get use to the controls but I'd say get it definately.

I just bought it
im still getting used to the controls
but the Wii version doesnt have a Season mode and that greatly hurts the game, i live for season mode

Season mode? Do you mean where you play a Seasonof football in any league, because it does, you just have to go into new tournament.

Yea, like where you click "season" then you pick your team, and play as your team for 2 or 3 seasons and raise there stats and sign players and stuff like that

I think it's a good game, i've had it for a while now. Online is ok, oh and feel free to add me, my persona is Luigifan and im in the top 100:smilewinkgrin:

I love football games and I have been patiently for a proper one to come out on Wii. Because of the long wait I was ultimately dissapointed with this when I first got it. But after giving it a decent chance I have grown to love it.

As far as past Wii games go I would put this in the same bracket as SSX Blur, in the way that it has the potential of being one of your favourite games, but you have to take the time to master the controls.

Back