Finally Did It... FU MS

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ive always wanted to use Linux but MS has always had an unfortunate vice-grip on my balls. But with age comes... IDK.. Not wisdom... Open source...

It just never worked for me... But then it dawned on me that almost all the software I use is open source... Firefox with FireFTP and also Firezilla. If I use a mail client I use Thunderbird... Inkscape is by far my favorite vector and Ive always wanted to use Gimp proper on a Linux machine... Gimp is pretty glitchy on Windows...

Im damned impressed with Kubuntu so far. Ive got it duel w/ windows which Ill keep around for now... Plus I can pull all my files from the Windows partition.

Everything works! Well except my POS Dell all in one which I need for scanning. But my hp printer works! My camera, my MP3 player, my flash drives.

Not that I was ever a paying customer... But FU windows. Im no longer a PC. A mofo penguin.

Gimp works fine on Windows.
Its what I use

Im going to have to invest in Linux due to the Raspberry Pi using it, but not on my main PC (Or my laptop as the drivers for the touch screen aint Linux compatible)
Im no longer a PC
But you still are....................

Back