Finally Got Zelda

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
Hi people, iv FINALLY got Zelda and well :scared: im stuck already :cryin:

Im on the part at the beginning. I've herded the goats catched the goat and stuff and i don't know what the hell to do now.. SOMEONE... PLEASE!!! HELP ME :aureola:

Thanks

wow, you took your time getting it

i think you have to get on epona and jump over a fence

yh iv done that lol soz and ano iv taken my time, just been my bday so i thought i would get it

i cant quite remeber becuse that was like over 50 houres ago in the game but i think you have to go to your house and take a wright from there and go to the heven lake thing and something should happon
ye i think this is corect

yeh thanks how do you dive in the water when ur da wolf

^what he said. You can't dive as wolf link. If your in the sewers, or whatever it is, after you get out of the cell, then yes, you need to drain the water, to get into the hole underwater.

Link will awaken back inside his house. Climb down and hike over to Ordon village again. Follow the river up to the distraught young woman. It seems she's lost her cradle and can't continue living without it. After the conversation, go back up the path and climb the vine covered pillar. There's a man on top who will teach you the ancient art of summoning hawks. Jump over on the nearby roof, then over to the final two pillars. There's some grass on the last one you can use to call for your hawk buddy. Once he perches himself on your arm, aim down the river at the summit of the distance island and fire the bird off. This will send it on a crash course with a cradle toting monkey. When the bird returns, it will deposit the cradle in your hands. Now simply jump back to the ground and return it to the riverside woman. However, it seems bringing it to her isn't quite enough. Oh no - she wants you to deliver it to her house too. The nerve! Run up to her house where she'll reward you with a fishing line.

HEy dude i posted the full wqlkthrough previously in a post so get it

Back