Finally! Someone gives me somethin 2 look forward 2!!

I hope there will be a RPG-action style game with all the graphics Wii can dish out, an interesting story and full utilization of motion sensing capabilities.

Ok ok I'm in love with Z:TP too, but I'm talking about swinging your weapons (almost) exactly the way you want and may be drawing certain patterns with the pointer to cast magic spells and small precise movements to pick locks/pockets etc. If done right, it will be a killer-app across all the next-gen consoles.

And also, we still want to wave around lightsabers! :)

In fact if you get onto utube and search for "wii trailer" there are tons of clips.
I just noticed something. I don't remember seeing any kids in the commercials. Most are in their 20's and 30's!

i saw kids in every wii play and wii sports and rayman videos.
Thats about it.

Remember the wii is aimed at evryone especially adults and kids

mk_south_london said:
i saw kids in every wii play and wii sports and rayman videos.
Thats about it.

Remember the wii is aimed at evryone especially adults and kids
I'm 37, and having kids gave me an excuse to get one! Us grown-ups have a video gaming history and memories unlike our parents.

duh?

-A new wii zelda game just for the wii
-Mario galaxy
-metroid prime 3 (YAYA ONLINE PLAY!)
-SSBB
-guitar hero wii
-Zelda Tp is already out
-Red steel is already out
-FF games
-fire embrem
-Another sonic
-prince of persia
-FULL INTERNET CHANNEL!
-VC offers tons and tons of games.
-Possiably a GTA themed game. Where you just go around killing people, a game with no real point but really fun.
-I heard a new kingdom hearts?
-mariokart wii
-mario super strikers
-all those missed GC games.
-TONS AND TONS MORE.

Wiitendo said:
duh?

-A new wii zelda game just for the wii
-Mario galaxy
-metroid prime 3 -------------(YAYA ONLINE PLAY!)-----------------
-SSBB
-guitar hero wii
-Zelda Tp is already out
-Red steel is already out
-FF games
-fire embrem
-Another sonic
-prince of persia
-FULL INTERNET CHANNEL!
-VC offers tons and tons of games.
-Possiably a GTA themed game. Where you just go around killing people, a game with no real point but really fun.
-I heard a new kingdom hearts?
-mariokart wii
-mario super strikers
-all those missed GC games.
-TONS AND TONS MORE.

can you confirm online play for metroid prime???

It's already been said... Star Wars game using the Wii remote. I want it. Bad. And I want a third party to release a special Wii remote that looks like a lightsaber. Maybe combine the Force FX replicas and a Wii remote somehow. Ohhhh boy. :yesnod:

I do remember prior to the wiis launch, that a lot of videos were shown , and that none of those videos ever materialised into games, I check the various lists of confirmed releases occasionly, and things seem to have gone missing, but I do hope that the crazy awesome games mentioned in that article, are announced soon.

Back