I'm pissed off

...thats terrible .....that game is based of the movie that sucks....so I am pretty sure its going to suckass!!!

Ok well I just got back from TRU in Canberra and they didnt know any info on either deal eg. price for Zelda pack and free game so they called up the head office for me and they said the Zelda family pack was $729 and the free game HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED YET they said it was up to Nintendo to decide what game would be in the bundle so i didn't throw anything this time i left my number to call me when something comes up so keep your fingers cross guys and for the sake of it im sending emails to the wites that reported this news and tell them this because the head office say that it hasn't been decided yet.
p.s raymista use the
edit.gif
button please

Last edited:
I PreOrdered my Wii at Gameswizards and Twilight Princess at EB, tough for me, I will have to run about on Dec. 7th frantically trying beat the 'rush'

...ah who am I kidding? I live in Australia, there will be no rush, no one gives two shits about Nintendo here :frown2: that really sucks :sad:

Last edited:
Dear resident dicknoses of WiiChat,

You have said that the game is now open season or TP or whatever and i have found the solution that wont make any of u pissed offuntitled.JPG
as you can see, it says the ZELDA FAMILY PACK WILL INCLUDE ect.ect.ect

HOORAY 4 NO OPEN SEASON, o btw, i talkeed 2 my local toys r us dude and he said that it is a FREEEEEEE GAME OF CHOICE 4 the pplz who made a preorder 4 just the free game

Sameiru said:

You have said that the game is now open season or TP or whatever and i have found the solution that wont make any of u pissed offView attachment 892

HOORAY 4 NO OPEN SEASON, o btw, i talkeed 2 my local toys r us dude and he said that it is a FREEEEEEE GAME OF CHOICE 4 the pplz who made a preorder 4 just the free game
Just to annoy you I shall reply in a annoying manner bye individually quoting each section you for the fun of it,

Sameiru said:
Someone isn't happy, did we hurt your feelings? I would dearly hope not.

Sameiru said:
You have said that the game is now open season or TP or whatever and i have found the solution that wont make any of u pissed offView attachment 892
We are talking about the free game offer which was the original offer, Not a new deal which will cost $729.99 (yes I had to include the .99) yes it is a good deal which plan of getting but for people who can't afford much and were hoping to get some good value as money is tight for them.

Sameiru said:
HOORAY 4 NO OPEN SEASON,
Open Season is one of the games included in the Zelda family pack.

Sameiru said:
o btw, i talkeed 2 my local toys r us dude and he said that it is a FREEEEEEE GAME OF CHOICE 4 the pplz who made a preorder 4 just the free game
Yes and other shops are saying that the deal is Zelda some say Open Season some say there isn't deals at all, This means that Toys 'r' Us shops all round haven't really got a complete idea on whats going on my shop even called the head office and they said it hasn't been confirmed yet and it is up to Nintendo to decide which in my opinion means it will be like the Nintendogs and Mario Kart where Nintendo decides what game they have most stock of and what games they think have huge potential and will use this deal a launch pad for that certain game.

Well I hope I annoyed you maybe the slightest bit even just by going on and on and on........and that why you don't complain about the amount of dick on ones nose and how could you tell if my nose urinated anyway unless you have nose urination vision it would be impossible.

P.S I like your smiley face on that damning piece of evidence that proves were complete dicknoses (see above article)

The $729 deal is crap. 2 of those 5 games are Open Season and Wii Sports. The only advantage I can really see, is that if you get it, you get the second Wii-mote and Nunchuk, and it's about $50 - $60 cheaper than it would be if you bought it all seperate (Not including Open Season of course, because no one would buy that of their own volition.)

In the end, you should not be buying it if you intend to get other games such as Red Steel or Excite Truck for launch. I just don't see Rayman, NFS, or Open Season being titles that are worth spending that much money on.

But, that's just me. I've already got my pre-order at EB, and none of these other pre-order deals have piqued my interest yet.

Flip said:
The $729 deal is crap. 2 of those 5 games are Open Season and Wii Sports. The only advantage I can really see, is that if you get it, you get the second Wii-mote and Nunchuk, and it's about $50 - $60 cheaper than it would be if you bought it all seperate (Not including Open Season of course, because no one would buy that of their own volition.)

In the end, you should not be buying it if you intend to get other games such as Red Steel or Excite Truck for launch. I just don't see Rayman, NFS, or Open Season being titles that are worth spending that much money on.

Flip said:
But, that's just me. I've already got my pre-order at EB, and none of these other pre-order deals have piqued my interest yet.
It's time for another individual quoted segments we all love from Sam

Flip said:
The $729 deal is crap. 2 of those 5 games are Open Season and Wii Sports.
Yes but you can haggle what game you want into that bundle I know I've asked I'm swapping Open Season for Red Steel.

Flip said:
The only advantage I can really see, is that if you get it, you get the second Wii-mote and Nunchuk
No you get two extra Wii-motes for those of you playing at home thats 3

Flip said:
and it's about $50 - $60 cheaper than it would be if you bought it all seperate (Not including Open Season of course, because no one would buy that of their own volition.)
It's actually around the $200 mark cheaper excluding the vouchers. And why not include Open Seasons It's a game just not many people like it, and buy the way I'm buying this cause Of the games I like Rayman and Zelda.

Flip said:
I plan of swapping or selling Open Season and Need for Speed for those two games, and what you got against Rayman boy.

Flip said:
I'm going to get EB to match the Zelda family deal so that I can go to the midnight launch

Sam_Harris said:
No you get two extra Wii-motes for those of you playing at home thats 3
Look at the screen shot that Sameiru posted:
http://www.wiichat.com/attachments/nintendo-wii-chat/892-im-pissed-off-untitled.jpg?d=1162103684
The pack contains:

1xWii
2xWii "remote"
5xGames
1xWii Console Bag

For those of you paying attention at home, that's 2 Wii "remotes", as they call them. If they consider Wii Sports as 1 of their 5 games, then they are most definitely counting the Wii-mote in the box, as one of their 2 "remotes". In addition, the fact that they are calling them "remotes" leads me to believe that it will just be 1 additional Wii-mote, without the Nunchuk attachment. But I suppose that's just speculation, and poor wording on their part.

Sam_Harris said:
And why not include Open Seasons It's a game just not many people like it, and buy the way I'm buying this cause Of the games I like Rayman and Zelda.
Because you're still paying for open season. It's ok to buy it for Zelda and Rayman, but why not just buy the Wii, with Zelda and Rayman? Trading these others in will only fetch you a few dollars, and that seems kinda redundant.

Sam_Harris said:
I plan of swapping or selling Open Season and Need for Speed for those two games, and what you got against Rayman boy.
This is not confirmed, even if a worker at the store told you that. In all the console packs I've ever previously purchased, I was never able to change the games that were pre-decided by the retailer. If you are able to, good work, but resting your hopes on that after dropping down $700 is a somewhat risky endeavor.

Edit: Nor should you be informing people that they will be able to, without a doubt.

And I have nothing against Rayman.

Sam_Harris said:
I'm going to get EB to match the Zelda family deal so that I can go to the midnight launch
I was under the impression that EB weren't matching the Toys 'R' Us deals? Nor the Myer one.

I didn't preorder mines at that story. I preorder mines at my local gamestore. I am guarantee to get it. One of the employees there is gonna give me any game I want for free.

Back