Finally!

i got mine a while ago not long after i ordered them but there more of a hinderence than a help

I'm a UK resident and when I try to order my jackets from the EU site when it gets to asking me to put in my serial number for the console it says that it won't let me register my console? Also I can't register my VIP code from Endless Ocean if anyone knows why that would be a great help :)

I asked for them the first day they were giving them out. They only arrived last week, and I never recieved a confirmation email.

Also, I got 4 gloves. This is wierd considering I only ordered 2 :lol:

These things are wack I ordered them way back and then forgot about them and actually gave up because the site gave me an error message any time I tried to use my tracking number to check the status. They came but I don't use em. They look so dumb all bulbous at the top and whatnot, it's just not cricket.

6ix said:
These things are wack I ordered them way back and then forgot about them and actually gave up because the site gave me an error message any time I tried to use my tracking number to check the status. They came but I don't use em. They look so dumb all bulbous at the top and whatnot, it's just not cricket.

Awesome signature dude.

Very original :yesnod:

I bought my system yesterday and one of these jackets came on it. I really like it and bought another controller today and was saddened that it didnt have a jacket over it also. It makes the controller less likely to be tossed through the tele.. nice thinking, finally Nintendo.. he he

This may be a stupid question, but...

I just got another Wii Remote, but it was used and didn't come with the Wii Jacket. My room mate couldn't pay his part of the cable bill, so he bought that for me instead (had store credit somewhere). Is there anyway that I can get a Wii jacket for it, or maybe buy a Wii jacket?

Stubo said:
call this irony but ive already got my 4 and today i recived another 4
Same here. They sent me the exact same order twice.

For some reason, ebay users are stupid and I managed to sell each of my spares for £5 each :lol:

K LoLo said:
This may be a stupid question, but...

I just got another Wii Remote, but it was used and didn't come with the Wii Jacket. My room mate couldn't pay his part of the cable bill, so he bought that for me instead (had store credit somewhere). Is there anyway that I can get a Wii jacket for it, or maybe buy a Wii jacket?
Go to the Nintendo website and order one for free.

Wii at the Office Party

Hey!
Im throwing an office party and I am going to rent a Wii. Can anyone help me determine which games would be good for a GROUP?

My company is an interactive media company and majority of the people are programmers but I do have some non-video friendly people as well.

Any suggesstions for games to bring these 2 groups together? FYI the party is tomorrow :yikes:

Thanks!

officepart said:
Hey!
Im throwing an office party and I am going to rent a Wii. Can anyone help me determine which games would be good for a GROUP?

My company is an interactive media company and majority of the people are programmers but I do have some non-video friendly people as well.

Any suggesstions for games to bring these 2 groups together? FYI the party is tomorrow :yikes:

Thanks!
Alot of people will say Mario Party, but the actual game is not fast paced enough.

Mario Strikers Charged is a MUST HAVE for any party. It is the only multiplayer Wii game that has everyone standing up and shouting at each other :lol:

Also, WiiSports is a great laugh with 4 people.

officepart said:
Hey!

Thanks!

Why is this posted in a thread about Wii Remote Jackets?

thanks a bunch FRuMMaGe! That was really helpful...

Sorry KLoLo....I will read the "posting directions" next time. I was taught if you cant contribute to the convo then say nothing :ciappa:

bilzar said:
Yeah, you put it around the wiimote and it help it to not slip and it is quite comfortable. You can get them for free at Nintendo.com

For free? Then I'm ordering, wait is their going to be S&H?

Back