Find mii for wii play

creativeone

Graphix God
Mar 27, 2007
NEW YORK, USA
Wii Online Code
2797-0331-7483-9014
Ok- so- i was on lvl 35 and it said find the odd mii out......they are all marching in line and none of them LOOK odd. Someone who has gotten past lvl 40 in this game PLEASE tell me what the hell you need to do. ALSO- what is with lvl 34 with the thing that says "pick a favorite"?!?

PLEASE someone end my confusion!

thanks,
CO

I love wii play. I'm trying to get all the platinum medals. You have to look at their feet. Look for the mii that's out of step with the others. As for the favorite, pick one that's easy for you to pick out. A couple levels later, it'll tell you to find your favorite. Just find the one you said was your favorite.

On "find the odd mii" you have to look at the legs when they are walking, one of them will have a different step to the others so the opposite leg will move e.g. three will move the right leg while the other one moves the left leg. Also on another one of that, there will be a tennis game and one of them will be looking the other way to the other mii's.

On the "pick a favourite" you just have to remember it for a few rounds later. It will say "find your favourite" and you have to remember it and find it. I usually pick the ones with a hat on or with an afro as they are easier to spot and remember.

Smurfette said:
I love wii play. I'm trying to get all the platinum medals. You have to look at their feet. Look for the mii that's out of step with the others. As for the favorite, pick one that's easy for you to pick out. A couple levels later, it'll tell you to find your favorite. Just find the one you said was your favorite.
ahh got there before me :p

my girlfriend's best at find mii is 68, but i dont ever see anyone really talking about this mini game, its fun... i like the table tennis .. my best on that is 388

the favorites you have to pick out will have brown pants***

My high for find the mii is 68 too. I played table tennis and got the gold medal for rallying with the wii at 100. Now it's letting me go higher. Is 200 platinum?

Ugh, Find Mii is my worst game. I have a really hard time on the odd mii out walking ones. My best is a silver medal. I'm gold in everything but Find Mii and Tanks!

I've always seen people saying how wii play is stupid. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that loves it. My husband's family loves it too.

Smurfette said:
I've always seen people saying how wii play is stupid. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that loves it. My husband's family loves it too.
the more games out there that someone can pick up immediately and start having fun with, while still original, the better... thats not to say that i dont enjoy the RPGs that give me 20+ hours to beat

Valley said:
Ugh, Find Mii is my worst game. I have a really hard time on the odd mii out walking ones. My best is a silver medal. I'm gold in everything but Find Mii and Tanks!

Yeah. I have some gold but I don't think I have any platinum yet. I tried table tennis again last night and got 195. :(

Funny Story:
In the Find the odd me out game, were they are walking, Me and my friend also did not know what to do. It just so happened that there where 3 white miis and 1 black mii (ughh African American). I randomly chose one of the white ones and it was wrong, then chose another white one and it was wrong again. My friend chose the other white guy and it was wrong. Then I chose the black guy and it was right. It was total coincidence but still funny because we were like, "wtf, we have to choose the black guy as the odd mii?".

Back