Fire Emblem: The Goddess of Dawn

zeldaicflame said:
cant wait, hope they have some different classes though i feel that there weren't enogh in sacred stones, too alike in fire emblem and not enought different types in the game, plus i like side quests they are fun but were there any in PoR???

not really
PoR you basically had to follow the storyline
only little sidequests you could do would probably when your battling and getting more charactars, which is hardly a sidequest at all.

well there not all that hard, just go to like some cheat website and they should tell you how to get most charactars, theres also some other things you can get like the Knight Ring and some other junk but other than that, there arn't any more sidequests really...

no i mean like the side quests in game like um... u no chapter 17x or 17b or somrthin like dat cause the only ones i get was the part 1, 2, 3 and 4 of that forest one with that massive army with that priesty dude.

oh if you mean like that then no, there arn't any sidequests in the game, that level your talking about is the same chapter basically with just some fat man trying to escape your band of mercanaries
so there arn't any sidequests in PoR.

yes ive beaten the games three times and each time i "beat" the Black Knight cause then you get Nasir
*shrugs*
Not that hard to beat at all, just have to get some lucky critical shots on him

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-11.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-12.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-13.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-14.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-15.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-16.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-17.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-18.jpg

Fire-Emblem-Goddess-of-Dawn-wii-19.jpg

OMG! That's looks so awesome! When did these come out? Now I really can't wait for this to come out.
I noticed that the returning of the laguz still plays an important role in godess of dawn too. I love laguz! The field looks spectacular, the character design is done beautifully, and the criticals look just plain awesome.

I like how they revived the info on the battle screen like hit, dmg, crt. I personally can't wait for this game. Have played all US, Thracia and FE4.

Idea: have some interactivity in the battles like legend of dragoon on ps1. Swipe the controller in time with the strikes or something. would be fun.

O.O
Is that Zelgius in that first pic?
Then again, i shouldn't be surprised, it is only a few years after PoR, but still thats interesting.

Anyways those pics are very nice, good find. Can't wait for the game to come out.

If you go to Wikipedia youll see that it uses the Wii-mote, classic controller, and gamecube controller.... Sounds interesting yet fun.

The picture of the laguz above; I heard that there will be a new breed of laguz. That being wolf laguz. The white heron is named Raphael, I think. And the picture where Mikaya and Sothe are fighting off what seems to be Begnion troops. I saw this info somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it. Hmm.....

Back