Fixed Wii's @ Europe release

We should be cool on the delay part :p

I do trust Nintendo bout the fact we won't get delayed on the release, especially because once the Wii hits Europe, it'll be available WorldWide...

And man, they must be lookin' fwd to that!

My main concern is still about the games, tho'. I mean, some titles like DBZ, eXcite Truck and Trauma Center are out in US from Launch and still have no credible release date here in Europe... is it that long to translate from English to English ? Cause if it's just for some text, French, Spanish, Italian and German cannot take that long... they got the staff.

Just kinda disappointed bout' that, however, still SO lookin' fwd to launch (15 days to go !!)

Back to the topic, if U realise the few amount of units encountering the Wconnect24 issue... man, no chance it's still there for Euro Launch, they'll sort it out before the console is out in Japan, for sure.

You guys are acting like every single Wii was defective. It was probably less than 1% of Wii's that had problems. You just see all of them on here because no one is going to post "My Wii Works!!".

specialsauce said:
You guys are acting like every single Wii was defective. It was probably less than 1% of Wii's that had problems. You just see all of them on here because no one is going to post "My Wii Works!!".

Well, not that true... I know that it were only a few, but doesn't matter - i'm still glad that Nintendo fixes that stuff and we don't have to see another "million" threads like "Wii start disc?" on the 7th/8th/9th... December :)

Back