Ok whats the deal???

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Alright i was just checkin wiiwii.tv and found out that Europe can now use there Star points for Wii points..WAT ARE STAR POINTS??? and how come we dont have them here in the U.S or do we and i dont know about it?...anyway for all u lucky Europeans out there...i dont think u will be able to do it till tomorrow cuz Nintendo's new Euro website will not be updated till tomorrow...heres the link http://www.wiiwii.tv/2007/11/26/nintendo-europe-website-gets-facelift-finally/

we get stars for each nintendo product we buy. it's cause the US games are a **** load cheaper. compensation in a way.,

Haz said:
we get stars for each nintendo product we buy. it's cause the US games are a **** load cheaper. compensation in a way.,

ok and the cost of living here in NY is so damn high...lol.:lol:

you got be kidding?!?! Everything in the US is like half the price that it is here in the UK. The cost of livinng in the UK is much greater than that of the US, count yourself lucky lol!

Hey I live in U.S and periodically we get free stuff from Nintendo if we bought products. But this only happends like once a year. Example: Free trail of Nintnedo Power.

Haz said:
you got be kidding?!?! Everything in the US is like half the price that it is here in the UK. The cost of livinng in the UK is much greater than that of the US, count yourself lucky lol!

as of right now there is a only a .17 cents differance in favor of the Euro, BUT...do you buy everything u own or dows mommy and daddy? Im on my own, been on my own since i was 15.

It doesnt actually say that the wii points for stars is happening , it just hints at the fact that its possible .

Hope it does though !

Yeah...We have it good in the US.

They're paying like..35 pounds for a stupid wii game. Let alone the late release dates. HAHAH

I'm not jealous in the slightest. :p

And didn't we know about this like...3 months ago?

I didnt know anything about it . I knew it has been rumoured but thats it ,
It would be usefull if anyone had a real source to link to

yeah, we uk people are ripped of 24/7 even with this stuff you are 2X better off.

and yeah we get a bunch of points everytime we get a nintendo published game/product, also if we buy VC games we also get these points.

i have thousands, and i have been waitng for this day since they announced it back in spring

Our gas prices hurt us a lot more though, as the public transportations systems are much better in the UK (and no wonder, look at how compact it is...)

Bliss said:
as of right now there is a only a .17 cents differance in favor of the Euro, BUT...do you buy everything u own or dows mommy and daddy? Im on my own, been on my own since i was 15.

lol - for starters I live in the UK, where the currency is the Great British Pound, not the Euro.

I love how the majority of members here think they are older than everyone else, but you see there is quite a high percentage of us here who left our teen years behind many many years ago and are now happily settled on our own with our significant other. So in response to your question, no they don't - would be quite a funny thought if they did.

dude there is so much expensiveness(i couldnt find a proper word) in north america

ps my 200th post

Back