Flaws of the Wavebird

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
My friend just recently told me about the wavebird. He bought one, and I was talking to him about it. He said it was good and everything but theres no rumble... the battery lasts for about 60 hours which is ok but still :wtf: no rumble? also another flaw he said was that the wavebird has to be pointed at the tv n if someone is standing in the way, the controller wont work. i dont know if hes jus bsing or not..but yeah he basically told me to just get normal gc controllers, or a classic Wii controller because of these flaws.

PS : DONT CUSS ITS JUS WHAT I HEARD:nono:

Don't buy one then.

Get a classic controller, they're pretty cheap.
Or get a Gamecube controller as they're even cheaper.

I just bought my first wavebird to play VC and gamecube games on the Wii and I absolutley love it. Not having rumble is such a minor loss to me. I never had any issues since I've gotten it with my wife walking in front of me or with not pointing directly at the reciever.

Pecky said:
Don't buy one then.

Get a classic controller, they're pretty cheap.
Or get a Gamecube controller as they're even cheaper.

Ok.. I didn't say I wasnt gonna buy one I was merely pointing out the fact of what my friend told me, and I was hoping your responses would help me decide in whether or not I should buy a wavebird... didnt say I wasnt gonna buy one:thumbsup:

NintendoGamer said:
Ok.. I didn't say I wasnt gonna buy one I was merely pointing out the fact of what my friend told me, and I was hoping your responses would help me decide in whether or not I should buy a wavebird... didnt say I wasnt gonna buy one:thumbsup:

I did give you advice though. :rolleyes:

Back