bland steel

Yep, its seems this turning buisiness is its biggest flaw. UBISOFT, bring out an update to fix this PLEASE!!

Everyone email ubisoft demanding a patch for controls!...

... Or don't

meh

no no... im serious, if they can bring out a firmware that speeds up the edges of the turning it would be perfect. Itd just be like a sensitivity adjustment...

First, take the time to learn the controls. How far did you get in the game? If you haven't even gotten through the first level, you shouldn't even be talking. If you take the time then the game will be just like any other FPS. I play the game just like any regular shooter like CS and such. There's nothing wrong with the controls. Play it with an open mind.

and the multiplayer outright sucks!!!!.......only 2 players and the split screen is ancient and sucky!!!

You can have up to 4 players. Ancient? WTF are you talking about?

no theyr not i have DOOM,quake and other fps games for the pc and red steel doesent even come close

They didn't advertise the Wii or Red Steel as a PC. Why are you comparing to the PC? Well of course if you compare things to a PC, of course the PC will win hands down no matter what console you're talking about in FPS.

-------------------------------

Everyone email ubisoft demanding a patch for controls!...

... Or don't

meh

Don't need to. Go to settings and make your sensitivity higher. You'll turn fast enough.

Being a PC FPS man, is RedSteel REALLY as bad as ppl say? I have Battlefield 2 and think the controls are perfect, how much worse are Red Steel's compared to games like this? I'd be happy to learn the new style, but does it take like a minute to properly aim on someone?
Can you elaborate on your experience with Red Steel such as with learning curve of the controls etc?

Being a PC FPS man, is RedSteel REALLY as bad as ppl say? I have Battlefield 2 and think the controls are perfect, how much worse are Red Steel's compared to games like this? I'd be happy to learn the new style, but does it take like a minute to properly aim on someone?
Can you elaborate on your experience with Red Steel such as with learning curve of the controls etc?

well, the learning curve imo is pretty high. I would suggest just practicing moving around using 2 person multiplayer match. (the second player being noone) This way you can practice moving around. It's not bad. imo, it's actually pretty good. But still a keyboard+mouse killer though. Aiming is a breeze once you 'get' it though. It just takes time to learn. Just moving around will teach you and once you 'get' it, it'll be a breeze. Just remember, it takes time and patience. It's good to play with an open mind :)

Compared to Battlefield 2: If you have a high sensitivity you can turn pretty fast. The aiming can be very precise depending on your Wiimote shooting skills. Other than that, it's pretty much a standard FPS

I'm an old school gamer and I think the game is great. Maybe it's because I'm not a fanboy who's been playing every shooter that came out after Golden Eye. (the best FPS til this day)

This is a basic FPS with a new way of controlling the game... and I am using the word "basic" in a good way. It's difficult to shoot people and that makes it realistic... the graphics style is great and it totally brings you into the game.

How often can I expect do die on RED STEEL simply because I couldnt properly aim on someone?

i sure hope this game isnt too bad, i have it pre-ordered it is a launch game and im not expecting anything too fancy hopefully in a few months more developed FPS games will come out, the wiimote looks totally uber for FPS games!! i cant believe its not butter

Back