red steel

I love red steel!!! i dnt understand how ppl think its bad and hate it prolly cuz they nvr played it b4 but its amazing tho a bit repetative...i dnt no how ppl like zelda..tp over ..red steel ...like screw graphics who cares as long as u have the game!...

I am really liking this game. Complaints about the controls boil down to it being a bit slow to turn around and I'm sure that annoys the hell out of most. I have no real complaints other than the cutscenes are pretty cheesily animated but other than that very, very fun game. People who hate it ware expecting too much from the wiimote. The wireless and overall technology in the wiimote is pure genius as far as gameplay is concerned but technically it cannot even come close to 1:1 when moving the remote rapidly. If you go into it with an open mind and take the time to LEARN the controls, the game is solid, solid fun with just a few nitpicks here and there. As stated above, the controls don't favor a melee type experience where you rush into the room and let everyone have it.... You'll get killed before you turn around...

Red Steel is an awesome game, I completed it but for some reason I'm still at 75% and I don't know why... But I can't wait for RS2 apparently it's out this month right? Well... I wouldn't completely rely on play.com! :lol:

I just got red steel yesterday and I have been playing non-stop. Im at the part in the beggining where i am portecting the father of the woman and it has been pretty fun although i am mostly just going into rooms and killing people. After the father dies will it become more intresting and funner than it already is?And also is their missions?

shrimpy you have to beat all the levels with the samuri ranking, if you look on the first page i believe there is a link to the walkthrough and it has everything you need to know to get those rankings....basically you have to beat them under a certain time, have a certain amount of accuracy and a certain amount of respect points

Lovewii, yes the game gets better....much better

Back