red steel.. cautios!

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
hay have you guys relised but some of the redsteel videos didnt seem AS good as the first one, ESPECIALLY the sword fighting..
ime not saying that it WILL be bad ime just saying that theres a possibility...
so IF the game turned out not to be as good as pressumed what game would you get replacing it, besides Zelda... im thinking of getting Excite truck and not getting red steel until ive heard good stuff about it or until ive played it!!!

the second video i didn't think was as cool as the first but they did improve the sword fighting i have no idea what your talking about sword fighting in red steel use to be pre-determinted so you could only do certain moves by doing slashes and jabs but now its actualy free hand in real time like if you were realy fighting someone with a sword which is tons better remeber how he struck down the ninja with his dual katanas in the latest trailor? you couldn't do that before because it just had pre-determinted moves now you can basicaly do anything you please with the sword wanna decapitate that ninja have fun :smilewinkgrin:

the game used to have pre-defined moves so your swings really didn't matter much, now it can mimic you exactly, there may be an option to go back to the pre-defined "E3" sword-play but I want the mimic my movement swordplay so your skills will actually be what saves you, not to mention there is also the gunplay which looks awesome, the new videos show off the grenade throwing, you are supposed to be able to have different tosses depending on the motion you use, underhand, overhead, how fast you throw, that will be awesome, now we just need some knife throwing, but people would be harder to pick that up.

Do you have a link to them announcing 1:1 sword moves? Or did you just get it from the videos? I'd really like some written confirmation from nintendo / ubi so I know what I'm buying.

1:1 would be awesome. Probably more fun then the shooting!

They need to make a Samurai game now all in first person where you get to train with the Samurai and then the game leads up to some of the great battles they had. Would be very fun!

Back