Do You Really Like Red Steel?

sgllocal

Banned
Jan 6, 2007
Bristol, UK
ok so there was all this hype about red steel. i bought it the day after i got my wii. and ive played it once. thoguht it was pathetic. poor in all honesty. looked tacky to. and ive sold it on to someone else. good riddance to bad rubbish i say..

so do any of you like red steel or hate it?

whats so good about the damn gme lol? i remember time crisis on the ps. and tht was alot better. the wii is a next generation and yet the games are poor. why is this?

ive bought few games now and have already sold 2 of them on for being crap and not my cup f tea.
will or are there any other decent games? apart from zelda. i also prefer gt racing to red steel lol.

so what do u guys think?

This needs to be in the red steel sub forums... Also I love the game.. You have to play it for an hour or two to get used to the game.. Overall I love the game and you made a bad decision.. Did you even get to a swordfight when you owned it?

Yah, it takes some getting used to but I still liked it. The only annoying thing about it is the stupid dot they use as a cross hair. But the multiplayers really solid, especially killer mode

I loved it, apart from the bugs here and there, its great...

I rented it for a weekend, and i will NEVER play it again. its a lost of time

i thought it was rough at the start but it does seriously get better. although i agree with the dot as a cross-hair is crap. by the way do any of you guys hear clicking noises when playing red steel? mainly during cut-scenes?

The graphics are awful, no better than PS2, perhaps even worse, the gameplay is repetitive but fun, I have it, I don't play it much, about 2 hours a week? but it's not bad, I have no intention of selling it

Its great when you get used to it but n00bs (im usually not the one to use "gmrspk") whine about the controls. if you want the same old **** for fps's then buy a 360.

I really like it, i do not care about the fact that it is rushed, and poor graphics, i think it is a great game for showing off the wii and what shooting games will be like on it. If every shooting games uses the same style of controls then we will be in for some good gaming later on.

if you havent played it for more than 10-20 minutes your never gonna get used to the controls. As soon as i got the hang of them i loved red steel. It hasn't really got repetitive for me and i think the controls are perfect, much better than using some crappy thumbsticks and buttons...surely thats why you bought a wii? I even like the sword fights, i mean they arent super realistic but they're fun.

Back