Foooooooood!!!!

I don't give a flyin' **** 'bout hipsters 'n all that jazz. Styles, trends, I can't be arsed caring 'bout any'a that myself... nor would I judge someone over such things.

'Specially not in a Food thread.

TEA! TEA! TEA! Coffee's for hipsters.
:lol: I would give you some much like buttons, it'll make Splash King become a User once more.:lol:
And humans are terrible. COINCIDENCE?! I think not.
Humans aren't terrible, it's their personalities are at.:p If I acted like bunghole: I'm a terrible human. If I acted nice by banning coffee: the people will make me a king!

Dude, you better not be trolling me 'cause its workin'.:p

... I'm beginning to think you're just playing around.... Are you? 'Cause I could make more grammar: Coffee is the worst substance since XBox One was announced.:trollface:

Lolz

I suspect you to do better next time. Never mess with Mr. Tea, 'cause he pity the c-bean.:p

I've no idea what ya want me t' do better in, but if it's followin' through with a ban threat I'll be sure t' try much harder next time.

King Bowser, you still aren't allowed to judge coffee until you've had more of it. You're making yourself look like a noob when you attack it while only having tried it once. I don't judge tea much because I haven't had that much of it.

Back