for smash bros brawl how does ash sound?

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
i just got to thinking, ash would make a nice charchter. he's the main charchter of the franchise, and everyone knows him. he could have standard punches and kicks but for specials and throws they could be pokemon from pokeballs he calls. of course, summoning the pokemon for the attack could be either by throwing the ball or ...sumthing. but here's my idea
AshKetchum.gif

B= a projectile attack - like a bulbasur razor leaf maybe

up+B = a flying attack - using sum flying pokemon in a way that rises him up
while also attack

down+B= a evasive attack - sumthing like a quick flash of night shade,turning the screen dark for 2-3 secs (or even less)

forward+B=charge attck - sumthing like the "take down" or "skull bash" attack

"mega speical" - the one special that everyone seems to have (which is new)
he could do sumthing like unleash all his pokemon and loose a stream of thunderbolts, flamethrowers, icebeams, hyperbeams etc.

Only reason I want him in is because they have the main pokemon (Pikachu) but not the main character. But he probably won't because he needs Pokemon for his moves since he really has no other strengths.

that sounds really bad. all he does is run around with a bunch of little dweebs and he has no skills. "i choose you" is all hes got. it seems like every episode, he is running to a poke center cause pika got beat up.:zzz:

Back