Super Blooper Galaxy

Super BLOOPER Galaxy!!!!!!

But than BLOOPER comes in and Beats up Samus!!!!!!
SUPER BLOOPER GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!Not Samus or Waluigi!!!!
BLOOPER!!!!!!!!
If you want a Samus or Waluigi Galaxy,THEN MAKE A THREAD FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
This Thread and Game is and Stays
SUPER BLOOPER GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!

OK,sorry for the Attitude.....But Samus101 and Frummage are really pissing me off right now.OK,well lets start talking about the GAME now,OK?!?!!?!

wth
why play an imaginary game
when u have a real one.....?

And then Yoshi's tongue flies in from the side of the screen and knocks Blooper off. Yoshi walks in and it becomes Super Yoshi Galaxy!

OK, I'm joking.

Super Blooper Galaxy hey. Well, Blooper is a squid/jellyfish so wouldn't all the worlds have to be water worlds, unless of course Blooper could float in space. He could have a spin move where his tentacles all spin out to the side making him bigger, therefore making it easier to attack something. How would something attack Blooper? You can't come up at him from underneath; he'd sting you, and since he's underwater, a bonk on the head wouldn't so much.

As long as we're making up a game here, I think this should be in the Board Games section.

Yeah,Im thinking I should have put it on the Super Mario Galaxy Forums!
Oh,and Blooper can go on land to,so only some Levels would be Underwater.
But mabye Blooper could be Underwater as long as he wants!And thats a great idea for Bloopers Star Spin,Wiily.But Blooper is a Squid,not a Jellyfish.........but he does kinda move like one........Mabye one of Bloopers abiltys could be Bullet Blooper,where Blooper turns into a Bullet Bill,and can fly and go VERY fast, but loses the power upon contact with somthing,so he would fall if flying.Some Blooper Abilitys already are Boo Blooper,Fire Blooper,Ice Blooper,Rainbow Blooper,Bee Blooper,and Bullet Blooper.More to come!And there will be many unlockable characters too,including Mario and Petey Piranha,and Yoshi(More!)

wow omg (grabs gun and shoot's himself).............. Well then i support your idea so who are his enemies is it me by any chance lol.

Ok,its Rated E!! (3+)Oh,and Blooper has a Bro that is Green and Afraid of Ghosts.......his name is Blooigi!!
And there is also a Forest,Ocean,and Mountains that border the Comet Obserbatory......Oh,a Sythy is a Long Bug like Snake,and a Reaper is a Grim Reaper..........And this Thread was made for you guys to help me make the Storyline,Moves,Items,Enimies,Bosses,Galaxys,etc.

Last edited:
Back