Super Blooper Galaxy

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
SUPER BLOOPER GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!
Well,Im sure that anyone who knows me knows Im a HUGE Blooper Fan.So I made up a imaginary game:)sad: Why imaginary?..)called Super Blooper Galaxy for Wii.......well,basiclly its like Mario Galaxy....but you play as Blooper instead! Well,this thread is for making up a fun and cool storyline,controls,moves,and characters for this made up game.......Oh,and this is on the Wii Gaming Forum beacause this IS kinda a Game...a FAKE game.......:incazzato: so dont close this or take away my Rep,OK?Oh,and my Avatar is for this Game too,like it says in the small letters at the top.:lol: So,Von-Appatitte!!

Beggining Storyline:
You play as Mario for a bit in Toad Town until you see Luigi. Luigi tells you theres a Toad that wants to speak to them. You play as Luigi while leading Mario to the Toad. Mario,Luigi,and Toad get into a conversation. Yoshi appears ,and a Toad tells him there is a disterbence by Toad Windmill Bank. You play as Yoshi and go there.Then Yoshi sees Waluigi(Yes Frummage,a Dream come true)and Wario run out of the Bank carrying Big Bags of Coins.Yoshi starts to give chase,but hears a rumbeling sound coming from the Bank.A figure burst out of it:Petey Piranha!!!! You battle Petey as Yoshi till the Plant is KO-thats when Bowsers Airships arrive.The Airship Bowser is on gos up to Peachs Castle,and Bowser tells Peach about his New Galaxy and Stuff. Mario drags Luigi up to the Castle,and Yoshi follows.You see Wario and Waluigi fleeing from a Airship,running to the Castle.....
While the Overall Bros and Yoshi are occupied with the Airships and the Castle,Petey sneaks up,probably planning to Snack on one or two of them....But Petey notices a dangling anchor that he sees as a Big ball of Meat. Petey leaps up and bites on to the "Meat" Anchor,not letting go....Petey drags the Airship down,causing a huge explosion...Luigi,Wario,Waluigi,Yoshi,and Petey are all KO in the explosion,but not Mario.He jumps to the roof of Peachs Castle,just as a UFO cuts the soil below it and Bowsers Airships lift it into Space....But Bowser Jr fires a Bullet Bill at Mario,sending him to his doom below.We see that Blooper is on Bowser Jr's Airship,as one of Bowsers TOP Henchmen.Bowser Jr Brags about shooting down Mario,but Blooper tells him it was all his idea. Bowser Jr gets mad and they get into a big argument. .Blooper jumps off Bowser Jrs head into the air,and Bowser Jr fires him and shoots a Bullet Bill at him. But Blooper grabs it,and it carries him away.While Blooper taunts Goodbye,Bowser Jr Swears his Revenge..........The Bullet Bill transports Blooper to a Planet,were Blooper finds Star Bunnies and must Capture them...then a Large Stone Platform appears in the center....Blooper first meets Lumas and Rosilina here....and Tyke the Silver Luma,who travels with Blooper and lets him do a Star Spin.Rosillina tells Blooper and Tyke to recue a nearby Grand Star.On the way,they notice some Toads from Toad Town.Once done,Rosillina takes Blooper to the Comet Obserbatory,where there are many,MANY Lumas,and some other species...And Now you can Visit other Galaxys!!!!!

Ok,heres a list of Unlockables:
MiniGame and Puzzle Game Characters:
Monkey
Shy Guy
Robot
Characters
Mario
Luigi
Blooigi
Waluigi
Wario
Yoshi
Petey Piranha
Enemies:
Super Goomba
Evil Mini-Bloopers
Evil-Mini Bowsers
Laser Koopa
Sythy
Tangoomba
Whomp
Snifit
Freezie
Sub-Chomp
More to Come!
Unlocked Stuff
Characters
Blooper......duh
Enemies
Goomba
Koopa
Topmen
Bomb-omb
Bullet-Bill
Thwomp
Robo-Koopa
Wiggler
Shy Guy
Boo
Lava/Ice Bubble
Bomb Boo
F.L.U.D.D. Robots
Cosmic Ells
Buzzy Beetles
Ellls
Cheep Cheeps
Chain Chomp
Tox Box
Laticu and Spinies
Pirahna Plant
Reaper
More to Come!
Comit Obserbitory Guys
Lumas
Shy Guys
Roselina
Robots
Cosmic Bloopers
Toads

More to Come.....Mabye!

OK,heres Character info

Petey Piranha
Abilitys:
Petey can fly for 4 Seconds after doing a Triple Jump

When he gets a Shine Sprite,a Power-up item,he spews sludge...

Petey can eat people when he has Full health,this is a one-hit kill for anything...and its tasty...

Peteys attack is super strong

Petey has 5 Health

Disadvantages:
Eating somebody takes about 4 Seconds,and in this time,Petey will take more damage from enemies attacks...

Petey will take 2 or more damage when hit by a fire or ice attack

Petey is very slow

Petey cant do a Wall Jump

Petey cant jump very high

Waluigi

Abilitys:

Very fast

Has long attacks,can hit foes at a distance

When Waluigi gets a Shine Sprite,he is surrounded by an army of Mini-Waluigis,and he can use them by throwing them at people,etc

Disadvantages:
Waluigi will fly farter when hit by an enemy

Waluigi is weak to Explosions,and will take more damage...So watch out for Bomb-ombs and Bullet Bills...

Wario

Abilitys:

Wario has a good attack

When Wario gets a Shine Sprite,he farts,knocking out nearby enemies and melting ice

Wario can inhale nearby Coins

Disadvantages:

Wario is slow

He cant jump as high as Blooper etc

Blooigi

Abilitys:
Blooigi can hover by spinning after doing a Triple Jump

Blooigi has long range attacks

After getting a Shine Sprite,Blooigi can Summon Thunderclouds to carry him and drop thunderbolts

Disadvantages:

Blooigi has a Weak attack

Blooigi will fly farther when hit

Luigi

Abilitys:

Luigi is fast

After getting a Shine Sprite,Luigi can hit enemies and light torches etc with bolts of Thunder

Luigi can Charge his Long Jump to go farther

Disadvantages:

Luigi is weak to explosions...Beware of explosives!

Luigi's attack isnt as good as Bloopers etc

Mario

Abilitys:
Mario can Jump high

When Mario gets a Shine Sprite,he grows really big

Mario can charge up his Star Spin

Disadvantages:

Mario has short range Attacks

When he charges his Star Spin,he takes more damage

Yoshi

Abilitys:
Yoshi can hover using his Flutter Jump

Yoshi can eat a foe with his long tongue,turn them into an Egg,and throw the Egg at something

Yoshi is fast

When Yoshi gets a Shine Sprite,he can breathe fire

Disadvantages:

Yoshi has a Weak attack

Yoshi will fly farther when hit

Blooper

Abilitys:
Blooper can double Jump

Blooper has Long range attacks,so you can hit foes at a distance

When Blooper gets a Shine Sprite,he can Rocket forward or Upward using an Ink Jet

Disadvantages:

Blooper will fly farther when hit

Weak to explosions

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
Well,Im sure that anyone who knows me knows Im a HUGE Blooper Fan.So I made up a imaginary game:)sad: Why imaginary?..)called Super Blooper Galaxy for Wii.......well,basiclly its like Mario Galaxy....but you play as Blooper instead! Well,this thread is for making up a fun and cool storyline,controls,moves,and characters for this made up game.......Oh,and this is on the Wii Gaming Forum beacause this IS kinda a Game...a FAKE game.......:incazzato: so dont close this or take away my Rep,OK?Oh,and my Avatar is for this Game too,like it says in the small letters at the top.:lol: So,Von-Appatitte!!
Opening movie:

It says Super Blooper Galaxy, then Waluigi runs in and scrawls "Waluigi" over "Blooper".

The game is now Super Waluigi Galaxy. :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Opening movie:

It says Super Blooper Galaxy, then Waluigi runs in and scrawls "Waluigi" over "Blooper".

How did I know you would post next?

Nick Atack said:

Uhhh....what??? WTF??

No offense to Nickguy but is anyone even in the blooper fan club any more except him?

FRuMMaGe said:
Opening movie:

lol ownage:p

samXcor3 said:
No offense to Nickguy but is anyone even in the blooper fan club any more except him?
yeah, i didnt even know what a blooper was until now, i just called them squids... lol

FRuMMaGe said:
Opening movie:

Game Over :)

Waluigi:
"Thank you-a so much, for playing my game-a..... he he... losers.."

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
Game Over :)

Waluigi:
"Thank you-a so much, for playing my game-a..... he he... losers.."
waluigifs5.jpg

SUPER BLOOPER GALAXY

Well,you have to make a Yoshi Fan Club,but dont bother,for it will just be closed.And yes,there are some people in my Fan Club.And Von-Appetite was ment to be funny.And Frummage ,this is still Blooper Galaxy.But Dont worry,Waluigi is a unlockable Character.

Last edited:
Back