Forming Team

Anybody want to add my FC :)

I've added all of you from the front page of this thread, John said this would be best way to get the WC guys attention
icon12.gif

TIME FOR SOME KILLIN !!!!!!

Yes, add this man. NOW. or I KILL YOU!

john, u might wanna add brittany to the list. i just played with her, shes pretty damn good. she would be a good solid member to the clan if she wants to be in

check out these screenshots!!!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 121
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 123
check out these screenshots!!!

pussies.. San[DS]lash is crap! he quits too much!
anyways GUYSS. FINALLY! My efforts haven't been in vain! I just made it to level 52 and got the Masterton.. i must admit is pretty awesome! xD
I'm reeady to kick DS asses! :D
btw.. i've 'bout the battle and ..we gotta use Strata cap!.. i mean.. vargen is trash.

Last edited:
hahaa!! i just made a mistake.. sorry guys.. definitely. if i would like to kick your asses, i would get ****ed up!

madara dont sell yourself short, your a ****ING damn good player. i would team with you anyday.

and yes you need to get on the chatzy thing so you can be in the loop to everything thats goin on. get yer **** together bud. lol

my laptop's pretty f***ed up so, i can't do both things, right now i'm from my wii's internet channel :D

@ACE,UNKNOWN,Brittany,ryno

GGs guys last night.

@ACE,UNKNOWN,Ryno - Struggled a bit with lag last night(it froze in CC game on outpost) so in the end i tried to party up with hank & Raziel..... similar results though still laggy. Thanks for games though,looking forward to more :)
Sometimes when I do invites it seems to make me host, now i got yer fc's I'll hit you up.... maybe ACE won't be made host everytime then :) btw did not expect to run into ACE on docks game.. you certainly livened up the opposition
icon10.gif

@ brittany - I trolled your games with hank thinking it might be a good idea.......started well on nightclub, but by industrial it was wii freeze time !!! GGs to you, a good player me thinks!
icon6.gif

Excellent games last night. I thought the vibe was good and the volume of people playing was bang on! Good times.

John, we need to find a better system for joining into games, it was hilarious spending almost an hour trying to set ourselves up. I think 1 group needs to form and then the other 4 join one-by-one through the 'Join Current Game' option. That should work no matter which mode you play (it seemed the most effective last night).

Anyway, will probably be on tonight (11UKtime) for a bit.
:yesnod:

Back