Forming Team

Finally hit lvl 41

Congrats Dude, first good gun unlocked :)

I loved the anova, its a bond thing !

Needs HH if you silence it though.
the anova is good aand all but it has recoil and when i shoot i run out of ammunition fast because when my target is running i chase them with the gun shooting but the terralite lll is perfect it doesnt shoot fast shoot when i move i dont run out of bullets and i kill my foe but its kinda weak

Finally hit lvl 41

the anova is good aand all but it has recoil and when i shoot i run out of ammunition fast because when my target is running i chase them with the gun shooting but the terralite lll is perfect it doesnt shoot fast shoot when i move i dont run out of bullets and i kill my foe but its kinda weak

Thanks for the tip all :)

Thanks for the tip all :)

Wait till you get the Strata... You think you're happy now.... You'll see.

I haven't used the Anova since Level 45, and most likely wont use it again.

Achieved level 50 Today. Only got to try out LAOD for one game in Nightclub but didn't get a kill with it... I made two loadouts with the Strata, one with Bio and one with LAOD. See how this works out. So far for that one game I didn't really notice a difference without using Bio Booster.

@Ace&Volcarona

Thanks for the games yesterday guys, some of them were great fun i thought. Sorry I had to leave due to kids. I should have new laptop soon so chat will be easier for me :) ggs as always !

@John
Congrats on the 50 dude, its hard to get kills from LAOD though :) you need to be playing noobs for that to get results !

Who ever is buddies with Carlito. Mention that you cant just take it upon yourself to join a Team. That urked me a bit.

I have only just seen this and have to comment. I have no desire to be part of a clan mate, I added wc purely to identify myself to someone else because there was another player using the same name as me. I simply did not realise you'd be urked by it, it lasted a day and certainly won't happen again.

@HQ

HQ,use Laod on a strata with laser loadout. It's for rushing especially(laod)

Ok guys I'll be back later today and can play some games at about 9 EST if anyone wants to join me. I need 1000xp to materton

anyone have any problems with the connections last night?? all my games were ****. Volcarona and I had a few games where the ads didnt work at all, and mine only worked a total of about 3 games. and there was some lag.

did any one else here have some real bad games?

yeah there was a running glitch in the dock where everytiemi moved it wouldnt let me move it was like weird and i couldnt ads either

hey yanni, good to c ya in a game, sorry about the owning part.

we actually had a match earlier in the facility where we won 125 to 7. yes they had 7 points. i was hero the whole time. it was the craziest game i have ever seen.

Ugh, Ace, sorry for ditching yesterday. My internet went dead, and it kicked me off Goldeneye and the chat room. It started back up like 10 minutes later, but you had already left...

Guys, I made custom signatures for us all! Yay!

Put them as your profile picture, avatar, or signature. If you need to re-size it to fit in the signature, go to: http://www.resizr.com/ .

Hope you like them, even though they are a bit boring lol.
Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPG
Ignore the attachments.

Attachments

• Slide8.JPG
    Slide8.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 409
  • Slide9.JPG
    Slide9.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 392
  • Resized.jpg
    Resized.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Resized.jpg