Forming Team

Guys, I made custom signatures for us all! Yay!Put them as your profile picture, avatar, or signature. If you need to re-size it to fit in the signature, go to: http://www.resizr.com/ .Hope you like them, even though they are a bit boring lol.View attachment 8605View attachment 8606View attachment 8607View attachment 8608View attachment 8609View attachment 8610View attachment 8611View attachment 8612View attachment 8613View attachment 8614View attachment 8615View attachment 8616View attachment 8617View attachment 8618Ignore the attachments.
You are something else Chad lol. But you spelled Zanapher's name wrong. It's an A. And Goldie isn't a member anymore.

guys, RK isnt that **** of a clan no more, they recruited Simply Coco Milk, a 56, very good player

hey yanni, good to c ya in a game, sorry about the owning part.

we actually had a match earlier in the facility where we won 125 to 7. yes they had 7 points. i was hero the whole time. it was the craziest game i have ever seen.
ur lucky i sucked because first i was nervous sencond i had to play while on the phone and third i couldnt concentrate because i was talking while playing although Volcarona killed ,e the most thanks to his Proximity Mines

We will have a war with iQ tomorrow at 8 EST, level 45 cap, this new clan, started 2 days ago, consists of, Dok(56), 00Steve(56), Waggy(52),Brittany(53),Cale(51), AJ(56). They will be very tough!!!!

We need volcarona, cujo, hq,ace, me in this battle! Tell me if you are available!

Um... couldn't you have given us a bit more of a heads-up?

Anyway, I think I've get the rules for our little experiment figured out. I'll PM them to everyone.

Back