Front and back picture of brawl case...pretty cool

ssbbking

Banned
Feb 13, 2008
khkhkhk.jpg NICE-you can click on it to see a larger pic of it!:yesnod: thumbnailCADFRKF5.jpg OH YEAH..khkhij.jpg what is that item marios holding?

just found this stuff pretty interesting.................:aureola:

Last edited:
i know the back looks awesome.. but still whats that item mario holding?

bumper?..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................? oh from n64 cool.

hmmm novice......

anyway the bumper in ssb is like the flipper in ssbm
anyway on-topic cool but i think it will change when and if it gets to england

anthonybest1 said:
hmmm novice......

anyway the bumper in ssb is like the flipper in ssbm
anyway on-topic cool but i think it will change when and if it gets to england

Why?:yikes:

idjut said:
it's common to see case covers artwork vary from japanese to english

seeems impossible for them to change this one. since were getting it a month,week, and 2 days after them. i mean they do have to translate it to english,give each one a friend code,and make billions of copies...make a whole different manual.......put different advertising stuff in the case(such as nintendo power) i dont think they would have that much time. then with that this game has wi-fi, and from my understanding on wi-fi games the cases and material inside(such as charcters and stuff in the game) is always the same.

this design is older than from today... :)

they can work on two designs at once.. it's just that the japanese one is in circulation... :)

idjut said:
this design is older than from today... :)

they can work on two designs at once.. it's just that the japanese one is in circulation... :)

good point there... right now im looking on the gamestop site to see if they have a pic of the back...i wonder if were getting a commercial for it though? if we do its gonn be on channels like comedy central, and the others that adveritse it on commercials..

no it's the same, look up brawl on walmart and they'll show the cover.

the back of the case will change with english, spanish, and french text.

Back