ganon!!! in tp!!!! (pictures of ganon)

SPOILER:
ganondorf is trapped and chaned into a wall with the master sword through his belly. guys.. this is an ultimate spoiler.

it's a bit hard to se that it's the master sword but if u see it from the right angle. OMG

spoiler:
yep thats true but not the actual sword just its magic the master sword cant get in to the twlight and minda is his sevant he wants to get out so he get minda to get link to pull the master sword out of the pedistal so the magic can be return to the master sword and he can be released and he waits for link to kill the t king so he can take control of the twlight releam and the other world too

in touch with the wii said:
spoiler:
yep thats true but not the actual sword just its magic the master sword cant get in to the twlight and minda is his sevant he wants to get out so he get minda to get link to pull the master sword out of the pedistal so the magic can be return to the master sword and he can be released and he waits for link to kill the t king so he can take control of the twlight releam and the other world too

Where did you get this info?!?

(Im so bad at forums, so Im sorry if I F- it up)
There should be a Zelda game where you can play as Link AND Ganon. Kinda like how in Mario RPG Bowser helped you out...But then they'd have to add in Zelda and...the equal of Mario's Luigi for Link. ...young link?

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
SPOILER:
ganondorf is trapped and chaned into a wall with the master sword through his belly. guys.. this is an ultimate spoiler.

it's a bit hard to se that it's the master sword but if u see it from the right angle. OMG

...........well after playing the game, I see you've given me false INFO :sad:

Back