Frontlines to Support 50 Players Online!

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
frontlinestopspot.jpg

When does a game slip from multiplayer to massively multiplayer? Devs on the Kaos Studios forums have confirmed that Frontlines: Fuel of War is getting dangerously close, with both PC and Xbox 360 versions supporting up to 50 players in multiplayer matches when the game is released later this month, moving the title from 'meh' to must-buy on many a gamer's shopping lists - including my own. Not only do I revel in the sort of chaos two 25 man teams can cause when outfitted with futuristic weapons and set loose on the battlefield, 50 players means I have plenty of room to suck without being noticed. Don't worry PS3 players. Though Frontlines was canceled for your console, you're still getting Resistance 2 with 60 player support somewhere down the line, so it's all good.

Source:http://kotaku.com/357612/frontlines-to-support-50-player-matches

This will be so awesome!

The graphics in the screenshot looks good. But when I played the demo it looks ugly as hell. Kind of cool that its exclusive to 360(and PC).

*sigh* that's too many people. 32 players is stretching it. But 50!!!!, that's insane. I probably wasn't going to buy this game anyway though.

I would rule. man u could make a humongus tournament with that.. is it coming out for wii b/c i would rule

Oh hell yeah I'm getting this game!

Just need to sort out how I'm going to get back on live though.. o.0

I don't know if the demo is like a beta version or something, but the graphics look nothing like that screenshot. It looks really ugly and the crosshair looks like it was drawn on with bitmap(paint).

You can drive vehicles and stuff but they hard to control and the game feels a bit glitchy. But it could just be the demo... I would wait for reviews.

Got the demo of it, yeah I also noticed that the graphics look poor but still its a fun game to play :p

Back