New Games for the week of Nov. 11

Man I remember when the Gamecube had tons of games I wanted to play, and there was so many to choose from.
Getting flashbacks here.

Nice list there, 5 or 6 look good to me.
That may not be saying much but others may find they like more on there then me, its just a good time to be a Wii owner right now.

Celestial said:
Yepp, same, games I wanted are Zelda (Maybe), Mario Galaxy, SSBB, and Mario Kart... only Nintendo games I've ever actually liked.

I'm debating whether to get Zelda as well. Possibly even Metroid since it gets such rave reviews. I doubt I'll spring for Metroid though. The only game I have for Wii is Resident Evil 4. Just curious, do you have any other systems? What type of games are you into?

WTF!

i seen smackdown vs raw wii version in 2 stores and its suppose to come out the 13? wow too badd i aint getting it NO ONLINE

YOWORD said:
WTF!

i seen smackdown vs raw wii version in 2 stores and its suppose to come out the 13? wow too badd i aint getting it NO ONLINE
really its not? thats the stupidest mistake ever

I wish I'da never bought GHIII ]:

Then I could buy three games this week, instead of 1!

Blast ye orange button!

Trulen said:
I wish I'da never bought GHIII ]:

Then I could buy three games this week, instead of 1!

Blast ye orange button!
lmao i still think its worth it XP

Wow not a whole lot of RE:UC fans in here huh? That is my #1 title I'm waiting for right now... MOH...Eh, not realy interested after playing Halo 3 and COD4 and R6 and GOW and GRAW2. SSBB is going to be the poop, as will MKWii though!!!

This is going to be an awesome week!!

SMG and MoHH2 FTW!!

Haha Smarty Pants sounds pretty good too actually...

MoHH2 and then SMG this week looks good... then saving for a core Xbox360, and hopefully for Christmas i will get COD4

CHEWTOY! wtf i actually took off my slippers and tryed to kill that roach man

I'd get geometry wars...but not for that price..

Nevertheless MoH and SMG are both good pickups.

rofl you must really hate roaches, yoword... (though I would have done the same. haha)

Code Lyoko looks very interesting. For some reason it reminds me a little of .hack. And .hack is love. Resident Evil:TUC should be great too. <3

As bad as this sounds, I'd like to try one of those petz games. If it looks decent and has enough stuff in it, I might buy it. Like horsez. Or w/e. XP

Back