Full internet channel

Robertking1123 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOO i just got back from you page, your not a kid. but you are 16? well if you arent a kid then drink a beer, better yet buy a car. even better buy some ciggarettes.

Its pretty hard since your not allowed to drive till your 18 in the uk, and your not allowed to buy ciggarettes.

I got this the other day, and I have to say it is a major improvement over the trial version. I am very pleased with the new zooming options, and the bookmark feature has been improved as well....

Wii_Smurf said:
Me thinks you havn't followed the on-sceen instructions

- Click Update
- Download the patch from the Wii Shop Menu

Me thinks you've just clicked 'Update'

WRONG. i downloaded it before i got nintendos message and it works fine without updating it

Retman said:
Its pretty hard since your not allowed to drive till your 18 in the uk, and your not allowed to buy ciggarettes.

just my point. you said you aren't a kid. 16 dont make you grown. if it did then you could do the things that i asked. here you can drive at 16. but i said buy a car. not drive one. all i know is that if you are not a kid then you should be grown. and if you are grown then you should be able to do grown sh*t.

gpoleweski said:
He looks more like mouse from The Matrix and You look like the guy from Me Myself and Irene, (one of the kids...guess which). In my opinion Matrix is better. And here he can buy a car!

you are entiltled to your opinion even though its a stupid one. and where is it that you live that you can buy a car at 16?:tard: dee dee dee man.

ps notice that the person sayin who looks like what dosent have a pic on his page at all. lmao ok quasimoto.

Back