Full internet channel

I have 500 right now...I dont want to save untill June...

Tails McCloud~ said:
I have 500 right now...I dont want to save untill June...

What do you mean?

You don't need to save it

People who download the browser untill june gets it for free and keeps it for free
People who download it after june will need to pay a one-off 500 points.

So its free as long as I have it now? Cool.

Tails McCloud~ said:
So its free as long as I have it now? Cool.

Lol yeah its free for ever.

Unlucky for people who have to pay 500 points for it after June lol:eek:

Its just smart to get it NOW! I got it like a wakeup call. It was like 2:20 A.M. last night and I woke up for some reason. I saw the Wii's LED blinking so I said "what the hell" and checked it. WOW I exclaimed with great excitement. I got it basicaly when it was released, lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
Its just smart to get it NOW! I got it like a wakeup call. It was like 2:20 A.M. last night and I woke up for some reason. I saw the Wii's LED blinking so I said "what the hell" and checked it. WOW I exclaimed with great excitement. I got it basicaly when it was released, lol

2 hours and 20 minutes after, thats cool.:lol:

Yeah it is smart to get it.

No. I fell asleep at like, 1:00 and it wasnt out here (time zones and whatnot) but, it may have come out after that.......

I'm not complaining but wouldn't it be smart to sell it for free after June. I mean there's a mad rush for people who want it and I don't know who else but I would buy it for 500 points now, but still FREE is good :)

TwilightWarrior said:
I'm not complaining but wouldn't it be smart to sell it for free after June. I mean there's a mad rush for people who want it and I don't know who else but I would buy it for 500 points now, but still FREE is good :)

No it wouln't be smart, everyone wouldn't buy it then.

People who would buy it for 500 is people who hasn't got a wii or hasn't got online yet. :shocked:

Retman said:
No it wouln't be smart, everyone wouldn't buy it then.

People who would buy it for 500 is people who hasn't got a wii or hasn't got online yet. :shocked:

Oh right I see, well I bet a few would buy it. It was probably a tough decision for them to make.

Tails McCloud~ said:

So it came out last night and it automatically updated for you? I have that stuff turned on... I wonder if it did it for me? I'm at work - I hope it did. I've been waiting for this 24 hour connect thing to do something cool.

No, you update from your Wii options at the lwoer left part of the screen. Or from the mail. Then you download it from Wii Shop.

Back