Full internet channel

FaithJordan94 said:
I just downloaded it... It's not working!

Me thinks you havn't followed the on-sceen instructions

- Click Update
- Download the patch from the Wii Shop Menu

Me thinks you've just clicked 'Update'

downloaded the update and so on... watched some video on youtube.. not much of a difference imo =/

surfinrach90 said:
:( Not fair, still can't get the wii connected to my internet.

STILL haven't even got the everyone votes channel.
dang i feel for you.
on the other hand, i have downloaded it and yes it is great.

when i downloaded it i got a message from nintendo and in it, it said that from the end of june you have to strt paying to keep the channel is it true

rishi 20 said:
when i downloaded it i got a message from nintendo and in it, it said that from the end of june you have to strt paying to keep the channel is it true

yes, everyone knew that

rishi 20 said:

No
It's free till the end of June then it's £5 to buy it
But since you already got it you don't have 1 pay
1 Fee for the whole thing. Don't worry

FINALLY!

This full internet lets you open links from email, the trial kept saying "protocol not supported" now i can post comments on wiifanboy, engadget etc...

P.s First Opera Bug: Go on this page and click while loading on 'Season 11'. The whole Wii Firmware will shut down.

I cant find many differances between the two except what I might say a quality upgrade. Like speed and NOT GETTING KICKED FROM WIICHAT!!! >.<

i downloaded it this morinin and it is alot faster clearer text and better quality videos on youtube lol

I do like the multi zoom for small text too.

Back