Full internet channel

Tails McCloud~ said:
I cant find many differances between the two except what I might say a quality upgrade. Like speed and NOT GETTING KICKED FROM WIICHAT!!! >.<

you got to be joking?

There is a ton of changes, bad-rep to you.

OK, what differances, huh? Like I said, all the so-called changes are just quality upgrades to me. It stioll works basicaly the same except for the speed and connection quality. Bad rep for me for an opinion? Your an idiot.

Calling Moi a idiot? keep it up mate, LOL

Anywho i love that the internet channel now can load bookmarks quicker, in the trial it took me a wee while to load all my bookmarks

No need to shout.

The internet browsers been out for a while, what does everyone think so far?

I think its changed for the better, hopefully we will get tab browsing soon, the new stuff are trully great. bad thing is you still cant have a custom homepage >_< and no RSS support.

The next update to the browser should bring:

RSS support, tab-browsing, custom homepage, automaticly saves passwords/usernames

Last edited:
Retman said:
FINALLY!

This full internet lets you open links from email, the trial kept saying "protocol not supported" now i can post comments on wiifanboy, engadget etc...

P.s First Opera Bug: Go on this page and click while loading on 'Season 11'. The whole Wii Firmware will shut down.
u mean there a virus on the wii

Does anyone know if its going to cost 5oo points a month or 500 points for good. All I keep hearing is it costs you 500 points, and someone told me "a month" so which is it?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Does anyone know if its going to cost 5oo points a month or 500 points for good. All I keep hearing is it costs you 500 points, and someone told me "a month" so which is it?

500 points payment One-off. Not a monthly payment.

Back