Full Photoshop CS2 Tutorial With Video Animation

tijuana1 said:
K, I finished my sig. Now how do I place it on wiichat?

Pretty Easy :)

Go to Google»Photobucket, then create an account, and then there shall be your album, upload images from your PC, then copy the
code under the sig, and then paste it in your signature, and there you go :)

I can't make the animation. I can't understand the part with the visibility

Edit: OK, I've done it

Thanks for making this!(Gives rep)

Last edited:
Pokemaster said:
I can't make the animation. I can't understand the part with the visibility

Edit: OK, I've done it

Thanks for making this!(Gives rep)

Sorry I wasn't here to help. But where's the rep?? :lol:

muy gracias para el tutorial, demonflair. i suck at spanish, i know. the result is right below. i was kinda confused about visibility cause the image where you had all the eyes, i thought you were supposed to leave em like that. but i got it fixed as you can see.

ps: to everyone, here's a great site to turn youtube/google videos into .mov format
"]just click MOV for Apple

FWELR said:
muy gracias para el tutorial, demonflair. i suck at spanish, i know. the result is right below. i was kinda confused about visibility cause the image where you had all the eyes, i thought you were supposed to leave em like that. but i got it fixed as you can see.

ps: to everyone, here's a great site to turn youtube/google videos into .mov format

It's very good, GJ :)

FWELR said:

man ur guys look cool
i want to make one 4 myself,
thanks dude im up a green block

Back