Future Wii Titles

Cap'n Meow

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
Sorry that the headline is probably a bit misleading.

This isn't a hit at all of the Wii as I'm getting mine as soon as possible on the day of launch. But I've got to wonder to myself, what will we be seeing in the future.

On the Gamecube we had the main icons; Link, Mario, Metroid

SIDE NOTE: In the middle of writing this I realized we need a new Mother game for the Wii.

Back to the topic at hand though. What do you all think we will be seeing in the next few years for games on the Wii?

wikipedia has a promising list of wii titles both launch and future releaeses that are cool.... not to sure what the signature games for the wii will be....

I think a new Pikmin game would make sense, or maybe Elebits has taken its place. *off to check wiki*

Oh and hey everyone, I've been lurking for a while and decided to come out in the open. God I want to play with my Wii so bad. (no pun, cause they've been done to death already)

Last edited:
Yep, I saw that. I really hope that "Sadness" game turns out well.

mario kart !

but the way i want its that they focus more on the battle!

they did a better job in the DS version! but with cups and a smarter ai.

cus i play team ballon and my same team keeps killin me...bas+ards!

Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi

Wo Wo Wo Wo WO! Mario, Zelda and Metroid wern't the only Top GCube Games what about Resi Evil. There should definietly be one where you can control a Chainsaw with the WiiMote :lol:

im most excited for resident evil on the wii... its scheduled to come out next december which is a big wait but i can handle it..i think..

Back