G launcher camp/stalkers

Don't let it get to you. Most of those people that noob tube just get the 2 kills with the Grenadier (and often suicide in the process) and when they have to use the actual Kallos, they never get a kill. They're not going to get any XP if they can't even get a 3-Elimination streak.

Don't let it get to you. Most of those people that noob tube just get the 2 kills with the Grenadier (and often suicide in the process) and when they have to use the actual Kallos, they never get a kill. They're not going to get any XP if they can't even get a 3-Elimination streak.

ive picked there guns with all rounds used and a single bullet in the gun and 2 gernades in the launcher

ive picked there guns with all rounds used and a single bullet in the gun and 2 gernades in the launcher

I wish others were like these guys. There are the people you're mentioning who are able to play normally, and the one's I'm talking about who are only able to get cheap kills with the GL. I usually end up meeting the ones who spam the GL. You're a lucky man.

i just blow there heads with shot gun or use machine

Back