illmasaki

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
nyc
just wondering what guns people use

shot gun has more powerful and a wider spray of shots but loads slow

but the rocket launcher is hard to use

i use the MP40 mostly shoots faster but a little weak

i too like the mp40, and the thompson. sometimes the karabiner. never the bazooka. rarely sniper, havent used shotty yet.

shot gun always (i feel like arnold scwartznegger in the terminator:lol: )

mp40/thompson is good if you learn to control the recoil. I've made some decently long range kills with it.

I also like to use the bar/stg44.

Every now and then I'll snipe, depends on teh situation. I was playing Village CTF and we had the Allies pinned back to their spawn...so i picked up a sniper, stood on teh edge of one of the crater and started picking people off. I had a 53 point game there.....too bad it wasn't ranked

this is whoshotcha and i use snipers sometimes and bar and m40 most of the times rarely shotgun

i use em all muhaha cep for shotty bad luck follows me there ;[
just got pretty good at the sniping took a minute to get the hang of it POW POW POW plop plop plop xD

Lol, i can't say i have a favorite, normally i go on a couple of killing streaks in a game. So i tend to run out of ammo, i normally find myself witha beat up BAR when i really started with a MP40. Just depends on the game mostly

I use the shotgun. The Thompson runs out of bullets a little too quickly for my liking. but i love the shotgun

The sniper rifles are awesome... but it really sucks when someone gets too close as they don't have non-zoomed crosshairs.

The shotgun is a lot of fun, maybe I just like pumping with the nunchuk. But I seem to have some pretty good luck in close combat with it.

I haven't decided which machine gun is my favorite... they really aren't that different as far as I can tell. The mp40 is nice because of the large ammo clips. I like the STG44, even though it has a small clip size, it's good at both medium and close distances.

I've spent some time with the rifles like the karbine and the m1 garand... but I don't think they're that good... If your going to shoot from long range, you're better off with a sniper rifle. If you're going to for close range, you're better off with a machine gun or shotgun.

Back